Like The Emos We Are -edited-

(Y/n) P.O.V.

*insert really annoying beeping sound here*

"ALRIGHT I AM UP!" I yelled slamming my alarm clock that read 7:15. I walked down stairs carefully, don't wanna crack my head open now.

I quickly start to cook some breakfast. 

*knock knock*

I walk over to the door still in my sleepwear and quickly put on my mask.

"Aaron? Right?" He nodded and I gestured for him to come in.

"Why are you up so early?" I questioned as we walked to the kitchen to eat.

"I could ask you the same thing" He retorted with a small smile.

"Eh fair enough, food?" I asked him holding freshly cooked bacon on a plate.

"Sure but I came here for some advice." He said sitting on one of the bar stools that I have by the center kitchen island.

"Okay shoot." I sat a plate in front of him with bacon, eggs, and pancakes on it.

"Well me and Aph are going on a date and well..." I motion for him to continue, "I wanted to get her a gift and also know where to take her. you being her best friend and all I figured you might know." I rolled my eyes and sat down across from him.

"Okay well for a place. Ehh I cant tell you exactly where it is but I can take you there and for a gift I suggest a cute plushie. She still has that one that you gave her in high school." I rolled my eyes and shoved a small piece of bacon in my mouth.

"She does...?" he blushed a bit, "And would you be willing to show me where this place is?" I nod and take our now empty plates and put them in the sink.

"Yeah just let me take a quick shower first and then, wait do you have a car?" he nods. "Okay then we'll drive there" I smiled.

"Okay" He said and i jogged upstairs.

<~one shower later~>

I get dressed in a black take top, dark blue skinny jeans, five band bracelets, and black combat boots. Its now 8:04 am. I run down stairs and see Aaron on the couch watching t.v.

"Kay you ready?" I asked grabbing my keys and shoving them into a small bag.

"Yeah but aren't you missing something?" he points to his face drawing a circle around the lower half.

"You saw nothing!" I turn around and quickly grab my mask from the kitchen.

"Thanks" We head for the door. "No problem also I did the dishes and brought my car over.

"Thank you" I said climbing into the passenger side seat closing the door.

<~30 minutes later~>

"Here" I point to a dirt road in between trees. Aaron turns into the decently wooded area.

"Just keep going its only a few more minutes away" we drove slowly and carefully. On the way we saw a deer it was so majestic.

We pull into a large area with no trees in the way.

"C'mon." I said getting out of the car. Aaron turned off the car and got out I started walking to a small opening, Aaron following close behind.

"Woah! This place..." he started, "is amazing" I finished for him.

(This photo does actually belong ta meh)

"Yeah that." He breathed. The air here was so fresh it was clean.

"C'mon we should head back, I also have a date to prepare for." We started for the car.

"Hey (y/n)" He said quietly.

"Hmm?" I hummed waiting for him to finish.

"Thanks, this honestly means a lot to me." He finished.

"No problem anything for Aph she was there for me, and I thought I should repay the favor." I smiled and we got in the car and started to drive back.

"Did she ever tell you about me? Or talk about me?" I giggled at his question.

"Yeah when we we're in high school she would always talk about you non stop. She really likes you I hope you know that. Oh and also if you hurt her I will boil your teeth. Just warning you." I laughed at my threat.

"I would never hurt her" he smiled and continued driving.

We drove in silence the rest of the way home. 

"Thanks for dropping me off." I said through the window of the car.

"Hey no problem if you ever need anything you know where to find me. I nod and wave then go into my house and get ready.

I  get dressed into something cuter as I put on a cute black skin tight dress with navy blue tights and combat boots. I put on my mask and walked over to Zane's. It was now 3:45.

*thud*

"Oh no! Are y-you okay" I hear a deep voice say. I look up into baby blue eyes.

"Yes Garroth I am fine." I grabbed his extended hand and he helped me up. I brushed myself off.

"Thanks" I smiled and continued my walk away to Zane's house.

I knocked on Zane's door and he opened it about five seconds later his eye widened and he stood up straight.

"Hey you uh ready?" he stuttered. I nod and he grabbed a few things off the table and walked out locking the door behind him. We walked to his car and he opened my door and shut it once I was in. I buckled as he got in.

We drove with only the music playing. It was an awkward silence niether of us really knew what to say.

"We're here." He said and got out I pushed the button on the buckle of my seat belt but it didn't work Zane opened the door.

"Uh Zane my belts stuck..." I said awkwardly looking up at him.

"Oh uh... here." he leaned into the car and over me trying to push the button and not be too close at the same time.

"Sorry if this is awkward." He said barely above a whisper.

"Its fine. Not to be weird or anything but you smell nice. Kinda like cupcakes..." he giggled a little as my seat belt came loose. He backed out of the car and I followed shutting the door behind me.

"Wait this isn't the mall" I said in shock he chuckled and continued walking.

"Just now realizing that Alex?" he said and I jogged to catch up to him.

"You're not gonna kill me are you?" I questioned with an all seriousness tone. He shook his head no and we kept walking to a cute little building.

"What is this place?" I said as we walked to the door which Zane opened for me.

"Its a café... But not just any café its the best one in town."