I Don't Do Parties. -edited-

-(Y/n) P.O.V.-

I rolled my eyes and got ready for Aph's  party. I put on an old sweat shirt that I have forgotten where it came from and black skinny jeans with combat boots.

I pulled up my mask and made my way to Aph's place I knocked on the door and was greeted by,

"Zane?" I questioned. He stared back at me, eyes wide.

"Alexis, hey I didn't expect to see you here" he responded.

"Same to you." I said and he move aside to let me in.

"Alexis can I get your help please!" I heard Aph say from her kitchen. I made my way to her her kitchen.

"Thanks for coming here you know K~C and Katelyn won't help." She smiled at me.

"It's no big deal Aph, you know I love to help." I smiled back at her.

We made food and waited for everyone to get here. As soon as everyone arrived we ate and hung out.

"WHO WANTS TO WATCH A HORROR MOVIE?!" Katelyn screeched.

"Hell yes!" Dante and I said together. We looked at each other and both let out a small laugh. 

"Okay, but I get to pick." Travis said grabbing the remote and putting on Netflix. Zane plopped down next to me as did Aph, Aaron sat next to her and put his arm around her and she blushed.

"Remember what I said Aaron." I said in a sing song tone.

"Please don't kill me." He said sarcastically.

"The graves already dug just give me a reason." I retorted as Travis scrolled through the movies.

"Just a little bits enough..." He smiled at me, holding back a laugh

I sighed with a smile at his stupid joke and leaned on Zane's shoulder he tensed up a bit but soon relaxed.

Travis finally picked the movie and it started.

A few jump scares and deaths later everyone was huddled up by someone out of fear except me and Zane. Another jump scare passes and I roll my eyes.

"I'm gonna go get some popcorn." I whispered to Zane and went to the kitchen.

I was leaning against the wall and my hands are suddenly pinned to the wall. I look up at Travis...

"Dude pathetic attempt to scare me, now can I get my popcorn please." I said not wanting to deal with this crap.

"Don't call me pathetic." He said tightening his grip making me gasp in pain. He laughed evilly. Zane and Dante ran in. Zane punched Travis in the face I smirked. Dante kicked him out of the house and alerted the others.

"Are you okay?" They all asked at some point within five minutes.

"If you'll excuse me, I have to use the rest room" They nodded and I walked to the one downstairs.

-Zane's P.O.V.-

"Go check on her." Aph whispered in my ear.

"I can't shes using the bathroom." I argued.

"No she's not. She's panicking." She said looking at the bathroom door.

"How do you know?" I questioned raising my eyebrow.

"She only says 'if you'll excuse me' when she is having a mental break down, now Go!" She pushed me to the door.

I knocked quietly but loud enough to hear.

-(Y/n) P.O.V.-

I heard a faint knock. Tears streaming down my face falling to my sweater.

"Alexis can I come in please?" I heard Zane say softly. I reluctantly unlocked the door and buried my head into my knees. He walked in shutting the door behind him. He put his arm around me giving me butterflies. He pulled me closer and we just sat there for what seemed like years we sat eventually I ran out of tears. I had to do it, it's now or never.

"Zane can I tell you something?" I asked quietly.

"Hmm?" he hummed I wiped my face with my sleeves and looked at him his eye widened.

"(Y/n)?!" His eyes widened.

Sorry about the clifhanger but I hope you guys enjoyed :)

---------------

wowwy it's awful