I'm a Badass, I'm a Nerd and I'm armed and dangerous. Kiss me if you dare -.^

"Miss Kayoko Cash, please come to the office."

Shit. It is not a good thing to be called down to the office by as weird voice that sounds really buff and scary. I stay at my desk and just pretend I didn't hear anything.

Then the voice asks for me again. This time it sounds more like a command.

Dammit! I'm in sooo much trouble.

I wonder what it's for this time.

I walk to the office and the ladies sitting at the desk points to of the conference rooms.

I walk in there and this tall important looking lady in a suit a plus a big buff dude looking like he wants to tackle me.

Sigh. I sit in one of the chairs.

The women smiles. "Kayoko, it is a great pleasure to meet you."

"Yeah whatever. Can we just get the point?"

She smiles. "Of course." I hate how fucking sweet she sounds!

She gestures to the door and circus freak over there closes it.

"Kayoko, why do you skip classes?"

"Cuz School is boring. Why the fuck would I sit in a class where and just listen to some idiot go on and on about some stupid ass topic that I already know about."

"I see," She picks up a manila folder. Oh, Gosh the manila folder. "And in your record it also says that you have a violent past."

"If some dumb ass pushes me or steps on my toe or some other stupid shit like that, hell yeah I'm gonna punch them in the face. I ain't a weakling."

Buff dude in the corner steps up. "You can drop the tough act sweet heart you aren't dealing with your little friends. You think saying a whole bunch of swear words make you cool?"

I pop my gum and roll my eyes at him. "Fuck you."

He smirks.

The woman clears her throat. "Kayoko it says here that all though either you're not in class or asleep you've never missed an assignment and you pass every test you've ever taken. You're reading comprehension sky rockets over even the smartest of kids. And you've never gotten a single question wrong out of anything you've turned in. Now can you tell me how you managed to do that?"

I shrug. "I've always been a lot smarter than the other kids."

"And yet you remain in regular classes when you could have been in high school at fourteen.

"I didn't wanna go," then I add under my breath, "I'm already treated like a freak."

The woman flips a page in the folder. "Are you in any sports, you have any hobbies?"

I nod. "Soccer, cheerleading, gymnastics, track and volleyball. Cheerleading and track I do here the other three are after school."

"So you're athletically built, fast and flexible."

"Pretty much."

She looks at the buff dude over in the corner and then back at me. The both have really creepy looking smiles on their faces. "Perfect." The woman says.

Now I'm a little creped out. "Who are you people and why the hell are you asking me all these questions?"

The woman answers. "Kayoko, my name is Aril Morgan I am the Headmistress at a school called Mist Academy."

"What is that, like a military school?"

She laughs. "No Miss Cash, Mist Academy is a school for spies."