Chapter 18

Sasha Pov

Thinking, an Idea came to mind. I began to rip my dress up like a mad man. I have to make it seems like I've been attacked. I jogged over to the water fountain and splashed water all over my face to make my makeup smudge all over. I cupped my hands and got hands filled of water,and wet my face.I hope he buys this.

I jogged up to his door,and banged on it. Minutes later,he swings open the door shirtless. Caught off gaurd,I stayed in character. ''Sasha whats wrong?'' Tears came falling down my face naturally. ''Please let me in'' Without asking me further questions,he let me inside. His room looks just lke mines,but better. He's has an balcony. He locks the door behind him,and hurried to me. ''Sasha what happened to you?'' He held onto my arms and scanned my body. I sniffled a bit and cried more.''I was walking to the girls room,and a man tried to rape me'' 

His eyes were soon filled with fury. ''What do he look like?'' SHIT. I wasnt expecting him to ask me that. I thought of Lance Gross and described him. ''A tall buff darkskin man'' Terrence thought for an second. I hope theirs no one that looks like that around here. If so they will be in big trouble. He shook his head,''Look just sit. I'll bring you some proper clothes'' He dissappeared into the restroom, leaving me time to roam through his room. I lift up his pillow to find his phone and a mini bible. Impressive.A man that loves the lord,thats a plus. I pressed the unlock button to see Naomi text him.

Hurry downstairs Terrence. 

I smirked. ''Sorry babygirl. Terrence would be here in London for awhile'' I put the pillow back over his phone,and sat up on his bed. He then opened his restroom door with a shirt on. Dissapointment soon washed over my body.He's hiding his nice body from me. ''Hey Terrence do you have anything to drink?'' He thought for a second. ''I have nothing but Ciroc.. What do you want some?'' I nod my head,''Yes please'' He left me again and came back with two glasses,and a bottle of Ciroc. ''So tell me what happened?''

He sat the glasses down on the nightstand,and poured us both a drink. ''Well he just basically grabbed me,and pulled me into the mens room'' He handed me my glass,and walked over to his suitcase to find me some clothes. I quickly went inside my purse,and took two pills out,and put them in his drink. ''Wow. I didnt know people were like that down here in London'',he comments. I sighed,''Yeah. I guess bad people is everywhere'' He laughs,'' No doubt'' He turned around and handed me an oversized shirt,and basketball shorts. ''Here. I know its too big,but thats all I got for now'' I smiled,''Its cool''

An hour later Terrence obviously forgot about his trip to Atlanta. ''So tell me about you and Sha'la relationship'' He chuckles a bit,while he drunk his third class of Ciroc. The mission is to get him drunk as possible,i dont want him one bit sober. He chuckles,''I love her'',he tells me. Pissed off with what he said,I asked him another question. I can care less about his love for her. ''What you dont like about her?'' He turned faced me,and frowned. ''Why you wanna kn-know?'',he stutterd. I shrugged,''We're friends right? Friends trust each other''. He turns from me and stares up at the ceiling.

''Sh-Sha'la is not ready for a child'' As bad as I wanted to laugh,I was pissed. How come Shala dont want to have this man baby? He's her freaking financee. ''You want a child huh?'',i asked. He licked his lips,and took another sip of his drink. ''More than you could think of'' Feeling intriqued,I climb on top of Terrence and look down at his emerald eyes. Since Sha'la wont have his baby,I'll be more than happy to have his. I leaned down and kissed him as softly as I could. I want this moment to be just right. No bullshit or nothing. Just straight up love making. I began to grind slowly on top of him,while his little friend downstairs rose up. ''Sa-Sasha--'' ''Shhh'',i whispered. I took his glass out of his hands,and placed it on the nightstand. Its Tme.

The Next Morning

Terrence Pov

I woke up to having a fucking migraine. What the fuck happened last night. My phone began to vibrate under my pillow. ''Ahh'' I grabbed it to see Shala and Naomi texting me. ''Fuck''i hissed. I was suppose to be in Atl . Pissed, I jumped out of the bed,whch made me get even dizzier. I ignored the pain,and rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Never will I ever drink again,and thats a promise. I grabbed my toothbrush,and put Colgate all over it. Looking up to the mirror to began brushing my teeth,my mouth drops open. Red lipstick writing were on my mirror.

Thanks for the night baby. You're really are my hero. I always knew that you loved me,but I didnt know you loved me that much. Oh yeah,I love you too. So much more. xoxo,Sasha.

My mouth gaps open. What have I done.