Chapter 2

When I finally made it home , Terrence were waiting on me in the front room. As soon as I stepped in the door , he pulled me into an warm embrace.

"Hey baby'',he mumbled .

I laughed slightly,''Hey Terrence'' .

He closed the door behind me,and followed me to the couch.''So how was your night?''

I took off my heels, and plopped my legs on his lap. He began to rub my feet as I layed back and rest. ''It was good,met some new people''

"Hmph oh really,who?''

"Sasha Jones'' .

He stopped rubbing my feet which made me looked up to him with a puzzled expression. His eyebrows were furrowed, and he looked down. As if he was in deep thought. I quickly sat up, and placed my hand on his knee.

" Y-you know who she is?''

I was hoping he would say no, but from how he was acting I knew that wasn't going to be the words he was going to say. He rubbed his head , and finally looked up to me.

" Nah , but I heard of her ''

When Terrence told me that, It was no shocker. Re'Nae did told me that Sasha was known around these parts, so I really don't know why I got worked up all of the sudden. So ofcourse Terrence would know her.

After that night ,Terrence and I haven't spoke about Sasha any more. So she never really crossed my mind after that night. But at times her words will run back through my mind, as If I'm reliving that moment.

"So like can you give me a hookup or something? I would love to work with him'', I remember her saying.

You may wonder,why I'm so worked up on that sentence.Well It's the way how she said it, that made me nervous. She sayed love with a dragged. Terrence is good looking and all,but damn.

Later that day, my phone rings and I see that It was my sister Nakai calling. I slide the green button across the screen and answerd the phone.

"Sissssyy'',she screamed through the phone.

My sister and I have a close bond. She's pratically my other half. We do everything together. She was upset with me for days when I told her that I moved to Baltimore.

" Yess baby!''
" Guess what Shae''
I laughed,''What?''
''Me and Naomi coming down there''

When Kai told me that, I was smiling ear to ear.
'' WHAT REALLY!?!''
"Yeah,So I was thinking we can hang out when we settle down in the hotel.''

''Ofcourse, just call me when you make it''
"Alright', she said.
"So how is my neice Kailee?''

Nakai has a 3 year old daughter with her boyfriend Dominic. She's my little angel .

"Girl you know being bad as hell. I swear Dominic buys this girl every little thing she asks for''

We both laughed,''Well that's how it suppose to be'', I said while smiling.
"Sha'la I guess. But you know I'm still waiting on being an auntie'' I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Nakai and my mom been pressuring me on having kids for the longest. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have kids, but not right now.I'm just not ready for all that. Terrence and I both agreed on waiting, and that's what we're doing.

"You will be one soon..okay?''
Nakai kissed her teeth,''You say so.But Alright baby.See ya when we get there''
"Alright''