Chapter 17.2

Terrence Pov

As soon as I stepped a foot into my hotel room, I throwed myself onto the bed. I was going to call Sha'la and tell her that I made it,but because Im so tired,I decided to call her when I wake up later on today. I snuggled myself into the covers,and closed my eyes. Today is going to be mad crazy.

''Terrence you know what suit you're going to where?'',Re'Nae asked. I added a teaspoon of sugar in my coffee,and nodd. ''Yeah. Sha'la picked it out for me'' Re'Nae laughs,''Good,because you can barely dress yourself'' She walks away laughing leaving me speechless. I looked down to my outfit to see that I'm most defianatley not matching. Ashamed, I took a seat and watched the crew fix up the catwalk .

Tonight is the night ! The models will be walking the cat walk , and Im hella nervous. Sha'la is in ATL and she's nervous as well. If the models do bad,then it will reflect on how the Baltmore Vogue Chapter operates. And we operate perfectly fine,I just hope the models shows that. 

My phone soon vibrates. I took it out my pocket to see Sha'la text me.

''Babe , take a picture of the set for me. Do it look nice? I hope it's not too long. Oh lord,what if that girls cant walk that?''

I laughed at how Sha'la can be so stressul from a dstance. Im the one here,she's not.

''Girl chill. Lol , the catwalk is just right, Just keep calm''

I snapped a quick picture and sent it to her. Waiting for her reply, I sudenlly hear someone calls out my name. ''Terrence'' I followed the voice to see Sha'la cousin Naomi coming my way. I forgot she's an Victora Secret model. I got up from the seat,and hugged her. ''Hey Nae'' ''Wassup Tee. Wheres Sha'la?'' I furrowed my brows. Do she not know what happened? ''Umm,you dont know what happened?'' He facial expression soon changed. ''What are you talking about?'' ''Dominic and Kailee gotten into a car accident.'' Naomi soon gasped. Covering her mouth with her hands,she looked at me in the process. I cant beilve the girls havent told her. ''Are you serious?'',is what all she can managed to say. I nod my head,''Yeah.Kailee is okay. It's Dominic who's not doing okay. He's in a coma''

Naomi then dropped her head,making her hair falls over face. I pulled her into a hug as she cried softly into my chest. Thats all I know what to do. ''Its okay Nae. He'll be fine. Sha'la went to Atlanta to keep Nakai company'' She pulled away,and shook her head no. Her eyes are now puffy. ''No. After I host this show.Im leaving tonight.You coming with?'' I thought for a second. After a tired day,I dont know If I want to hurry and load back on a plane. But as long as I get to be with Sha'la and her family,I'll tag alone. I mean Dominic is my friend too. ''Yeah'' She smiled,''Good'' She hugged me for a quick second,and walked away. 

The Fashion Show

Sasha Pov

The man fluffled out my loose curls, while a lady did my makeup. Tonight is the night. I cant wait to walk down that catwalk and look fierce. ''Okay go , go'',the lady shooed me. I hurried to my rack,and picked out the long red fluffed red dress. Naomi is now introducing the Baltimore Chapter,and I havent slipped on my dress. Frustrated I slipped on the dress without zipping down the zipper. I quickly put on my heels and hurried in line. Note to self. The Fashion life is like entering a race. If youre not ready,you'll get left behind.

''Lets go ladies'' I looked to my right to see Terrence walking around the dressing room.His black tux looks quite nice on him. I looked up to his face to see him looking at me. My breathing soon  stops. It seems as if no one else was in the room but Terrence and I. His lips soon formed up into and U shaped,and smiled. My stomach were now fluttered with tons of butterflies. I'm sorry stomach. Its not my fault,its his. I quickly looked away.I didnt want him to see me blush. Tonight it's going down.

After an sucessful night, the Baltimore Vogue Chapter went out for drinks. Terrence says that the critics were so impressed that they'll be visiting the Agency soon. ''Cheers to an great night.'' Everyone at the table clinged their glasses together,and drunk up their alchohol beverage. Terrence were sittng at the far end of the table with Sha'la's cousin Naomi, and her snitch of a friend Re'Nae. I wish them two would hurry and move,so I can sit next to my man.

Naomi looked down at her watch,and place her glass down. ''Terrence its time. Lets go'' He took a quick sip out of his drink,and slipped out the booth.''Hey where you guys going?'', Matthew a crew member asked. ''We're going to Atlanta'' My brows rosed up. My man leaving without letting me know? No. Not going to happen. I excused myself from the table,and followed behind Terrence and Naomi. ''Call Sha'la and let her know we're coming'',Nae told him. ''Alright''. She took the elevator,and left Terrence in the hallway to enter his room.

I looked down to my golden clutch,and opened it. I looked inside to see molly pills that I take. This is just a risk that I'm willing to take.