Chapter 17

Sha'la  POV

'' Ms. Johnson I sent the files out today'' She looked up from the computer and smiled slightly, ''Thanks''. I nod my head , and exit her office. Today is the day, that me and Terrence would be packing up for the Fashion show in London. I'm so freaking excited yet, nervous. I hope the critics like the Baltimore Vogue Chapter. The models, the fashion, and the way we present ourselves.

Taking off my heels, I slipped on my sandals,and checked my phone for any missed calls or texts. 

7 missed calls / 3 new text messages.

I furrowed my eyebrows. This cant be Terrence. I checked to see that its my sister Nakai. 

''Shae call me back ASAP''

I tapped on the phone icon , and listened to the ring , sing in my hear. Nakai never send me urgent messages like this. The last time she did that is when Dad died from cancer. Oh lord please dont let this girl tell me that somebody is dying. She soon picked up the phone.

''Hello?'' From her voice I can tell that she's havent been sleeping. ''Hey Kai. Whats going on?'' She sniffled a bit,''Dominic and Kailee got in a car accident'' My heart soon drops. Kailee My 3 year old niece? ''What? What happened?'' I heard shuffling in the background,as she paused. ''Dominic was turning onto a road, and some dumbass hit them from the side'' I let out an long sigh. The minute I was happy, I'm now depressed. Its funny how fast things works in life.

 I buried my face into my free hand. ''Are they okay?'',i asked. Kai breaths across the phone slowly,yet steady. ''Kailee she's fine. I thank God that Domini buckled her up this time. But Dominic He's not doing so good'' ''What do you mean?'' Kai voice soon cracked,''He's in a coma''

Terrence Pov

''Baby I can come to Atlanta with you if you want'' She shook her head no,and throwed more clothes into her suitcase. ''No baby. You have a job to do. Just when the show is over,just fly out to ATL the next morning'' I sighed. I cant beileve my homeboy got in a car wreck. I just hope he makes it out the coma. I stood behind Sha'la,and held her wasit , and pulled her close to me. ''Everything will be okay'',I whispered into her ear. She stiffened up,then exhaled slowly. ''I just hope everything goes well for my sister'' I turn her around to see tears welling up in her eyes.

''Baby it's in God hands. Everything will be okay. Just have a little faith in it'' She nods her head, as her tears finally trickled down her cheek. ''Shae why you're crying?'' I wipped her tears away with my thumb,as I stared into her eyes intensely. ''I just--'' She drops her head,and cries more. Sha'la having cried like this since her dad died 2 years ago. Watching her cry makes my heart aches for her. ''Sha'la answer me?'' I continued to wipe her soak cheeks,while she gotten herself together.

''If I was in Nakai situation,'',she started,'' I wouldnt know what I'll do if I was to find out you was in a coma'' She finally looks up to me, and cupped my face with her hands. ''You're my everything'',she said softly. ''I love you more than you ever know'' I leaned down and pecked her lips softly. ''I dont know what I'll do without you''