Chapter 9

"Terrence I'm home",I yelled.

I shut the door behind me , and locked it. I threw my brief case on the sofa , and took off my heels. Sighing in releif, I walked up stairs to my room.

"Yes,you already know you in it",Terrence said.

I stood still by the door and continued to listen.

"Fashion week is in 4weeks, so ofcourse we're gonna pick the best models to represnt BMore",he said while laughing.

I rolled my eyes, ofcourse the phone call is about work.Without saying anything, I opened the door and headed straight into our bathroom, without looking or greeting him.

Terrence and I been on an edge lately. Everything is okay or whatever, but I cant help but think that he's putting his job over me now. This morning, Terrence had to go to work early, so he can watch the models walk.

Usually, he'll be upset that he has to leave, but this nigga had his suit ready, shoes out, and his anticipation level was high.

"You're not gonna sit and eat breakfast with me?", I asked him earlier today.

He shook his head, no and pecked my cheek. I shook my head, and sunk deeper into the tub of warm water. Fashion week is coming up in London, and Terrence and I jobs are working together to represent the Baltimore Vougue Chapter.

A soft knock hits the bathroom door, and in came Terrence.

"Hey baby", he said.

He sat on the toilet, and watched me quietly. There was silence. An akward silence that is.

"How was work?", he suddenly asked breaking the silence.

I shrugged my arms, "It was alright'',I said very bluntly.

"Did you guys get the ema--"

"TERRENCE", I snapped.

I looked over to him to see him frowning.

"Can I please have my privacy!"

He put his hands up in defense,and gotten up from the toilet.

"All you had to say was please", he mumbled on his way out.

I rolled my eyes,"Sheesh" .

Once I stepped outside the bathroom, Terrence was laying down listening to music on his phone. Putting my dirty clothes in the hamper, I took a clean pair of underwear, and slid them on up under my robe. I looked up in the mirror to see Terrence watching me.

I scoffed, and untied my robe, revealing my bare back to him. I searched my dresser draws for a shirt, until I found my oversized batman shirt.

As I was putting the shirt over my body, I felt a cold hand on my side. A gasp silently escaped my mouth, while Terrence laughed.

"What you jumping for", he said while laughing.

I clamped my hand against my chest, catching my breath.

"Terrence dont you fucking scare me like that again!"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Man whats your problem? You acting like you on your period or  something!"

I rolled my eyes, and brushed passed him to the bed.

He then smirked. "Oh I know whats wrong",he mumbled.

He turned off the lamp, and got in bed. It wasn't long before Terrence wrap his arms around me, and began kissing my soft spots.

"T-Terrence".

My breathing began to get heavy.
Its funny how I can be upset one minute, but once Terrence kiss my spot, I'm like putty in his hands. This is not what I wanted, but Terrence knows his way around my body.

He slid his hands under my shirt, and grasped on my breast tightly. A silent hiss left from my mouth. Oh God. With no control over myself, I felt myself getting wet. I turned around, and smashed my lips into his. He kissed me back, but with hunger.

I climbed on top of him without breaking the kiss, but only deeping it. He grunts, as I began to slowly grind on his now growing erection.

I want it.