Chapter 10

Waking up early in the morning , Terrence set off for another day of work. Throwing his brief case in the back , he began on his 30 minute drive to work. Terrence and Shala had sex last night ,and It was quite EPIC .

She pounds up and down on Terrence,as he grips his hands on her waist tighter.

"Mmm ,Fuck",Shala screeched.

She twirls her hips on his penis while biting on her lips. ''Baby you feel so good", he moaned. While Shala was on top, Terrence grabs her and gave her a big wet kiss.

Once he made it to work, he was greeted by his good friend Re'Nae .

"Good morning Mr.Howard", she greeted him sounding    professional.

He chuckled a bit , "Wassup
Nae? Did any mail came in today for me?"

She shook her head no. "No , But if mail do come in for you , I'll send it up asap"

He smiles,"That's what I like to hear" .

As soon as he entered his office , he powered on his computer, and began signing off forms for his upcoming models.

Sitting on the sofa, Sha'La ate her cereal while watching the reruns of House Of Payne . Today she's off, so she just going to run a couple errands. The show soon went to commercial , and her thoughts drift off to what happened last night. Her and Terrence having sex , really made her feel at ease. She really don't know why she was tripping about Terrence working.

Every girl wants a man that works right? Finishing up her cereal, she turned off the TV , and put the bowl in the sink.

"Okay I need dish detergent and carpet freshener",Shala mumbled to herself.

She eyed down the different aisles, until she found what she's looking for. Bending down to get the detergent, a pair of Red Jordan's Toros stopped beside Shala's face. Frowning up her face, she looks up to see Sasha standing over her.

"Hey girl", she says happily.

"Uh, Hey?", Shala said awkwardly. She grabs the detergent, and toss it inside the cart.

"So how you been?", Sasha asked.

Sha'la furrowed her eyebrows. Why all of the sudden Sasha trying to be nice? The last time she seen her was at the block, and she wasn't that pleasing to meet. "Good", Shae simply replied. Shala looks down at Sasha outfit then hers. Sasha had on an oversized Red sweater, with the word Supreme written across of it, Acid blue wash jeans,vwith Jordan's. While Sha'la just had a peach colored Hi-low dress , with a jean jacket.

Standing in front of Sasha really does make her feel a little insecure, but Shala knew not to show it.

" So where's Boss Man?, Sasha asked.

Shala raised her eyebrows, as if she's surprised.

"When you say Boss man, you mean my fiancé?"

Sasha laughs while clapping her hands. "Yeah , that just a nickname I gave him",she said while smiling. "Oh",Shala murmured. "But he's not with me". Sasha opened her mouth to say something,but Shala turned around continuing to shop. Now she see why she gets upset when Terrence goes to work. It's because of Sasha Jones.

Strutting her way through the halls , Sasha made her way to the elevator,going up to the 8th floor. Popping on her gum carelessly , she held onto the red envelope tightly. The elevator door soon opens,to see the busy workers typing. Ignoring all the stares she was getting, Sasha made her way to the front desk. "Re'Nae." Re'Nae looks up to see Sasha smiling. Anger took over Nae body instantly. Sasha knows that Re'Nae doesn't like her , yet she continues to smile in her face. She's just plain evil .

"What Sasha? You don't work today" Sasha smacks her teeth,"Duh,I know that. I just need to know is Terrence in today" . Re'Nae looks at Sasha for a minute , then sighs. "No he's not",she lied. Sasha shook her head,"You liar,he signed in today",she said referring to the clipboard that's on the desk. Re'Nae sat there with her mouth pratically opened. Sasha shook her head,and walks off to Terrence office.