Chapter 3 - That Guy-

When you walk in you see this cute guy with ears. You then remembered yours so you put them on and then you walk up to him. "Hey, I'm new here. I wonder if you-" He cuts you off. "Honey, I'm gay." Your not shocked just confused why he would say that. "What? I just was gonna ask you if you can show me around. You know what? I'm going." You said annoyed. "Sweetie, go get yourself a friend." "Rude." You answer back. As you start walking he follows you. You turn around and he bumps into you. "Dude, what's your problem?" "Well, you are." He winks. You start to walk quickly away. You walk around a corner and stay there, hoping he will pass by. He did, you start walking again. You come across a group of girls and you ask them, "Hey, can you show me around?" They answer with a "No way, you rude cat." She starts to hiss like a snake. "Geez, why is everyone here so rude?"...... Who's that? J-J-J Jason?

Sorry for the short chapter and everything. I really can't post a chapter till someone comments .So yeah...............
Sorry for not posting a lot. Ever since school started I have been busy. School, homework, friends, and stuff got in my way
I really hope I can post more but School is BORING!!

-TeomiReadzzzzzZZzzzzzzzz
236 Words