Chapter 7- Falling in love?

Third Person View

You only thought that because he was perfect! He even said he was Korean!! He's adorable and I bet he has a beautiful voice because when he talks, it's so cute!

"Um, hey? Suga?" You ask him,

"Yuussss?" He said cutely but muffled when eating potato chips.
   You were walking to the car and you guys were in the back. You decided to go with Suga because you felt more comfortable with him.

"Can you sing?" You ask him.

He starts chuckling.

"I'm not a singer, I'm a rapper." He states. You look at him surprised. You never expected that.

You were about to ask him if he could rap for you but he cuts you off...

"And no I'm not gonna rap. I only show off my rap skills when we get closer." He says.
You pout and give him the puppy eyes but he shook his head.

     When you guys finally got to the car he asked for your phone.

"Can I see your phone?" He asked.

You were half asleep so you logged in to your phone and gave it to him. His thumbs started to move. You never cared because you were to tired. He gave your phone back but when he saw you he chuckled while you were sound asleep. He put your phone in the cup holder and began to drive. Hours later he brought you home.

"Hello?" You hear when you're half asleep.

You hear a female voice. You are now not fully asleep but you were still kinda asleep. The feel of movement.

Five minutes later you wake up. You were at you're house??

Your POV

I looked around and I was at my house? I was in my new bedroom. I walked downstairs and saw a male sitting on the couch. My dad left me so I was very confused. They had gray marshmallow hair. They slowly turned their head to me and I saw it was Yoongi.. I mean Suga. My mom was right next to him too! I asked what is happening.

"What's happening? Why is Suga here?" I asked.

I turned to my mom who was gonna start talking.
"Yoongi? Oh this fine man. He is quite a gentleman! I'll allow you to date him!" My mother said.

"B-but..... MOM!!!! We j.....we...just...met?" You say stuttering.

I looked at Suga and at my mother. It felt hot in the room, I felt my face. It was burning.

"Are you okay?" Suga asked.

"Oh, me... I-I'm fine.." I said, stumbling on my words.

Was I blushing? Oh my gosh! I mean I would date him.. but I just met him today.

"I'm just playing with you, but you can." My mom giggled while saying that. But with the wink at the end.

"I mean I would.." I said quietly, but it seemed that Yoongi heard. He gave me a smirk and then said..

"Well, I have to get going now, thank you Ms. Waterson. Goodnight Coral." He said and then smirked at me.

Once he left and shut the door my mom said...

"So you would." I slightly started to blush, I could feel it. I slightly lifted my head up and down.

I

Felt

In

Love!

Yelllo y'all! Sorry for not posting for awhile. I've rather read books than tell them, and I don't get any reads otherwise than myself lol. I am really busy with school and just life in general. So I'll be post a lot this week lol.