Chapter 4 - Why?

"J-J-J Jason?" You say, shocked that's he is here. They said he died. In a 3 story building that was getting hit by a huge wrecking ball. They said he was still in it. You were so upset, you wanted to die. You had a huge crush on him. You wanted to confront him but you think you still have a huge crush on him.. You wanted him to go to you. You just went to your locker and just acted like you were looking for something. You hear footsteps behind you and a slam of your locker. You turn around with shock and you see this guy. "Hi, I'm James." The guy said while putting his arm around you. "Get off of me you jerk." You said pushing him away. He puts his arm back around you. "I said get off of me!" You said while you knee his area. "Well that was easy." You say. You grab your books and start walking to your home room. You again here footsteps behind you. You hoped it wasn't that "James guy". You slowly turn around and see Jason following you. You start speed walking to your home room and you see him turn to a different classroom. "Why do guys keep following me?"

Your POV

I hate being new........ I mean who ever likes being new? Well I guess while I'm here, I should make new friends. I walked up to a guy with blonde hair and bright light blue eyes that turn sparkly in the beautiful light. He had a yellow hoodie on. But he is just looking out the window.

"Hi, I'm Coraline, I prefer Coral though."

"I'm Wyatt..." (Y-it) He says, still looking through the window.

"Wyatt, that's a cute--- I mean cool name...."
"Okay....... here sit next to me."
As soon as I heard him say that I was as red as a tomato.
I couldn't stop staring at him. He was just to cute.

I saw a girl walk up to him and lean on his desk

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I saw a girl walk up to him and lean on his desk. I was hoping he was single.... but how can a guy that cute be single?

"There you are!" He says.

"Coral, this is my girlfriend, Megan."

"Hi.." I say to her.

"Hey, I'm Megan. And your his?..."

Wyatt interrupts and says "She's just a new friend, we just met. She seems pretty cool."

He smiles at me and I smile back. Am I blushing. I don't even know him... As I look at Megan. She's beautiful... Prettier than me. She can get any guy without even trying. Her beautiful brown hair compared to my long, tangled blonde hair.. Although this is a cat school, she doesn't have ears nor a tail. No wonder they are dating though. Two beautiful people, their perfect. I can never have a chance with a guy like that....

Why can't I be pretty like that? Why can't I have a boyfriend like that? Why can't anything go my way?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Why can't I be pretty like that? Why can't I have a boyfriend like that? Why can't anything go my way?

  Why-Why-Why????........

Thanks you so much guys for being patient for all those days I skipped when I didn't upload. I'll try my best to. Now tell me, who's your favorite character? If you answer this question in the comment in the next chapter, you will get a shout out and will get to choose the next scenario as long as it matches the story and we're not to quick in the story. I may change it a bit though...

bye me pupsssssssss

                                          565 Words

Lights, Camera, Action!|| A Sad Love Story || TeomiReadzजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें