Chapter 8- DropKicks

I thought what my mom said to me last night. I was in my room staring at the ceiling, to lazy to move. I don't think he would date me. Anyways, we just meant. I started to get ready because it was almost 8. I started by brushing my teeth. I walked out of my bathroom to grab some clothes to spare some time. I chose out this cute outfit with a cute black beanie hat, a black long sleeve shirt that hanged off at the back and ripped jeans.

You left it there at that and took a shower. After the warm shower, you dried your hair and combed it. You left it down to curl hair. You put on the outfit you picked out and chose accessories. You chose out glasses, a necklace, took a scarf because it was gonna be about thirty something degrees. Put on a bracelet and started curling your hair. You then put on some jewlery and grabbed your phone and your purse and put your phone in it. You walked downstairs confused. Where was your mom? You slowly looked around in the kitchen then saw something at the corner of your eyes. You turned to face outside and saw your mom watering the plants. You yelled through the opened glass door, "MOM, I'M GOING NOW!!" As you left, you left your ears gone, you wanted to be 'cool' too. (lol)

You started walking to school till you just had the sense someone was following you

You started walking to school till you just had the sense someone was following you. You turned around.. but you saw no one. But you still felt someone behind you. You turned around again and saw... no one? You said to yourself, 'I swear, am I gonna need to drop kick someone?' You were gonna turn when they least expected it. You turned when there was no alley way because in the movies they always had them hiding in the alley ways. Right? You turned right there and ran away, coming back with a drop kick. You kicked them right in the nose. You fell right over him.

"Dang, I really need to learn how to land my drop kicks.." You say sighing. You get up and see...

You pervert-

Wyatt?

You get off of him apoligizing a million times.

"Oh my gosh! Wyatt are you okay? I'm so so so so so so so so soooooooooooooo sorry!" You say for the millionth time.

" It's fine, I'm not hurt. My nose is strong." He says while sighing at you.

"What?" You ask.

"What am I gonna do with you." You sigh laughing.

SO GUYS!! I'm gonna end it here because I really wanna play Fortnite so BUUEEE! So tell me what you want Wyatt to do to Carol. Has to be romantic but not the same as Suga!! BYYYEEE ME PUPS!