Chapter 6- Kpop

Your POV

            I woke up to the smell of chicken and soup. "Wake up sleepy heads." I hear a male voice say. I woke up and looked up seeing Suga.....And I noticed I fell asleep on him.......Omg........I feel my face getting hotter. I get up staring at Suga.

"Sorry." I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Its fine. And you're cute when you sleep." Suga says.. The last part made me blush even more.

          I look at the food that's sitting on the table... Dang the food looks delicious!!! I look up at Wyatt...

and see him grabbing plates and passing them out.. I'm really hungry. Suga grabs two plates from Wyatt and puts the food on each plate. Ed started to grab two forks and gave one to me..

"Thank you??" I said confused

"Just trying to look out for a lady." He said, making me cringe.

"Guys, I appreciate the help but I could do stuff by myself. I'm not a five year old." I say annoyed.

"You're fifteen year old... both have fives in it. Does that count?" Matthias adds.

"No." I said.

Time Skip

"So, why'd you decide to come here?" Wyatt asks.

"Long story. But I really don't wanna talk about it." I said

He nodded almost in disappointment.

"Where are your ears?" I ask

"Oh we don't really like showing them." Suga states.

I was thinking a little and I had a sudden thought...

"You know Suga, you can really be a Korean, Kpop Star!" I tell him.

"Why would you think that?" He asks.

"Reasons.." I say.