Chapter 9- Pictures

"James?" You say.

"Hey baby." He says smirking.

You get off of him, eager to punch him in the nose. But someone stopped you.

"Hey, calm down there missy."
You turn around and see Matthias.

"Matt?"

"Yep it's me MattyPatty!" He says very cutely.

You giggled and left James there alone.

You decided to walk to school with Matt because you didn't wanna go near James.
As you got there you see the rest of the boys, and they're..?

Taking pictures?

"Whatcha doing?" Matt says almost like a gangster.

"You white, stop acting like you're black." You guys hear from behind you. You both turn around and see James.

"You ain't nice, we get it, but you ARE racist you dumb f-." You say before Matt cuts you off.

"Friend... heheh, dumb friend." He says, stumbling on his words while a teacher walks past.

"Sorry." You say apologizing twenty thousand times.

"It's fine." Matt says, rubbing your head.

"HEY!" You say smacking his hand away.

"Sowwy." You said cutely in a baby voice.

"Awhhh it's okay." Matt says, coming into a hug.

"I'm such a 'bad' person." You say.

"Nah, you're a cool one." Suga says, winking.

Wyatt kept staring Matt down so he stopped hugging him. You miss his warmth he gave you.

"Watch-ya'll doing?" Matt says in a cow boy accent.

"Taking pictures for modeling schooling." Suga says.

"Niceee!!! Can I join in?" You say.

"Of course!" Suga says, beating Wyatt to it.

You walk over to them, curious what you should do, you always wanted to be a model since you were a kid. You stepped in front of the camera and did a cute pose. Otherwise than the main camera flashing, you see a flash in your eyes.

"Saved." ??? says.

"J-J-Jason?" You say.

"What do you mean? Heh, I'm Daryn." He says nervously.

"Jason, it's me, Coral!" You say running up to him and hugging him.

"Perhaps to explain?" Wyatt says giving him a look.

"Oh um...Well, you see.....I kind of showed my ears and tail out in the open without noticing I did. So there was this building that was gonna be taken down. And so my parents said...Well they.....They sort of said that I died in that building while....while.....it was getting destroyed by a giant wrecking ball. (I DIED FROM A WRECKING BALLL!! I NEVER MEANT TO BREAK YOUR FACE, ALL I WANTED TO WAS BREAK THE WALLS. -Author Nim~ The Wrecking Ball) So....they had a funeral and all but they couldn't find my body because I moved here." Jason says looking down.

"OMG Jason I'm so sorry!" You say giving him a tighter hug.

Suga and Wyatt stare at them.

"Stop hugging you two!" Wyatt says with fierce.

"Jealous? Don't you have a girlfriend?" Suga says crossing his arms.

"No! I'M NOT JEALOUS!! And I DO have a girlfriend!" Wyatt says with even more fierce.

"Coral, why don't you keep posing?" Jason asks.

"Mkay." You answer back.

You turn sideways but still looking at the camera and you put a piece sign up.

For another one you stick out you tongue a little and put up the rock sign and wink.

For another you put you hand behind you head and twists you legs.

"You're pretty good, how'd you learn to model so good?" A female voice says.

You turn around and see Wyatt's girlfriend, Megan.

"Oh thanks, I guess...I'm not really good. I never really learned, I just modeled." You say nervously.

"Wheres my attention?" Wyatt says.

Megan goes up to Wyatt and gives him a kiss on the cheek. You look down.

"What's wrong Coral?" Jason asks.

"Nothing, I'll just go inside." You say.

JASON'S POV

I feel bad for Coral, I mean I am jealous but she really likes him. I know she does. But she's so cute to. I don't know if I feel jealous. She wearing her cute clothes, and she died her hair brown today.
T - T
So cute. I then look at Wyatt and Megan.

"MEGAN!!" A male voice calls out.

"Oh my gosh, Maxxie!" She get's out of Wyatt's embrace and goes to hug Max.

Max, I've always hated him no matter what. Annoying as heck!

"Who's Max?!?!" Wyatt asks.

"My old school buddy." Megan says.

She gives a kiss to Max, landing on his cheek.

"MEGAN!" Everyone says.

"Megan, we're through." Wyatt says.

Megan...I feel bad for her...

MEGAN'S POV

I didn't mean to....I should've told him the truth. I should of told him he was my cousin. But I thought he will get jealous like he did last time. XC

I decided to run inside to Coral. Coral was walking into our classroom.

"CORAL!" I yell to her with tears in my eyes."

"Huh?" She says.

YOUR POV

CORAL!" I hear someone yell.

"Huh?" I say as I turn around. As I turn around I am attacked by a hug from Megan, she's...crying?

"Megan! What happened?" I ask her.

"W-W-Wyatt broke up with me!" She says.

I'm shocked, I can't do anything, why would he do that to this type of girl? She's perfect.

"It's okay, come to the bathroom." I say as I drag her to the bathroom.

"Now tell me what happened."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.