Chapter 2 - New School

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* "You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock and wondered... "Where was I?" You walked down stairs seeing your mom cooking breakfast. After the phone and the moving incident, you were alright. It was just hard. "Good morning sweetie, how did you sleep?" Your mother asked. "Horrible." You answered "Oh, um. Why don't you get ready for school? Its almost time." Your mom tells you. You walk up the stairs and you get ready for school. You put a little of magic hair dye in your hair. You wore a black and white meeting shirt with a black skirt. You said to yourself that you think that your ready.
"Ears  don't forget." You took out your ears and tail. "Okay sweets. Here's your favorite breakfast. Don't forget. You make new friends. Then you have a better life." You thought to yourself That made no sense but... okay. You grab your bag and lunch then you head in the car. Your mother gets in and drives you to school. "Here's your new school." You're horribly nervous. "Are you excited?" Your mother asks. You don't answer. "Coraline." You look at her but your dead silent. "Look, I know your mad it's just, here's a school that you can express your inner cat!" You nod your head and open the the door and walk out. You watch students as they walk through the doors of the school. You had a slight of butterfly's.
It's a new day. And a good change.

 And a good change

Picture of you- 

Wazzup mY PUPS. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I had a wonderful time writing it. As soon as I get a comment, I will shout them out in a chapter and put them in one of them. They would be the main character for a chapter. So comment your favorite breakfast and what your character looks like.
First name Last name
Age of 13-16
Hair color with no dye
Hair color with dye
Eye color
Skin color
Normal clothing that's worn occasionally
Cat ears and cat tail color
Acts
(You can add more)
-TiLl NeXt TiMe. ByE pUp FaM