Chapter Ten Part one.

Alright so I am dedicating this chapter to Silverstar08 because they have commented and inspired me to write this chapter from an idea they have given me. Thank you.

And I hope you enjoy it all of you.

So hope you like it.

And if there are any grammar mistakes I apologize.

-----------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

I briefly remember my beautiful mate saying she loved he band Imagine Dragons. That's it!! I'll take her to their concert. I did hear they were coming her tomorrow. I sure hope there is tickets left.

I quickly googled imagine dragons concert tickets for sale.

"YES there are still some left!!"

"Hm what was that Alex?" She asked me as she walked out of the bathroom from her shower.

"Oh nothingggg...." Shoot I can't let her find out I'm taking her to the concert.

"C'mon alex I know something's up what is it?"

"Umm i can't tell you...."

"But why not....?" She whined.

"It's a surprise!"

"Really?!?! What is it?" She asked pulling a top over her head.

"Hahah nice try sweetie, I'm not telling you"

"Hmf, fine I see how it is. I'm going out with my friends today anyway." She said to me.

"No your not." She cannot go out today. I already bought her and I floor tickets closest to the stage. And back stage passes.

"What?"

"We are going out tonight!" I said with a smirk.

"Oh where!?!"

"I cannot tell you my little darling"
As I lift her chin up and peck her on the lips.

"Fine" she started to pout.

"Awe sweetie don't pout, be ready at 6 o'clock tonight. Dress nicely but not to warm. Nothing super fancy."

_____5 o'clock that night.______

Chloe's POV

I'm so excited for my date with Alex tonight! But I don't know what to wear since I don't know where we're going.

C: "Hmmmmm...."

S: "What was that Chloe?"

C: "Oh hi Selena I didn't hear you come in. What are you doing?"

S: "Helping you pick out your outfit for tonight"

C: "Oh my god thank you. I couldn't decide what to wear."

S: "Well lucky for you your bestest friend Is here to help you pick your outfit for the co.....uh I mean outing with Alex."

C: "Woah woah woah you know where I'm going?"

S: "Psh nooooo...."

C: "Selena.. tell me...."

S: "I can't it's a surprise"

C: "ugh fine. Hurry up I need help picking my outfit."

S: alright alright. Calm down. It's only 5:30. You've still got time."

C: "hurry up"

S: "alright here take this white croptop and leather jacket and black skinny jeans with your white toms."