Chapter 5

I'm sorryyy I haven't updated in soooooo long but this is really short and I'm sorry.
But hope you will forgive me.
Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe's POV

My mom led us inside the pack house. I was getting more nervous by the second. What would happen? Would my mate accept me and apologize or have a new mate and ignore me forever?

Suddenly I felt someone leap on my back and cry and mumble words. I took a step forward out of the hug and turned around.

It was my brother, I pushed him away from me and stood there glaring at him.

Although I have to admit I feel really bad, what if he is sorry and wants a second chance?

"Chloe I am soooo sorry please forgive me!" Jason sobbed.

"Jason I do not forgive you but I love you and I have missed you so much."

"Oh Chloe I truly sorry I love you to lil, sis."

-
-
--
The next day I woke up to find myself in a room that was not mine.?
What?

Then it all came back to me I was home.
home as in my pack house.
Where my entire life was ruined.

I got up walked over to my shower and took a long shower and let the hot water roll down my body.

Then I heard somebody knock on my door.

UGH!
I quickly got out and wrapped a towel around my body. And went to the door and opened the door. It was my old mate!

Alex's POV

I find out my old mate is here and realize what I did to her so long ago.

I'm going to go apologize.
I start to walk up to her room. Once I get there I stand in front of her door and hear running water.

Hmm she must be talking a shower.
I think with a smirk on my face.
I knock on her door and hear the water shut off and hear her groan.
Damn that's sexy.

She opens the door and she has water running down her legs with only a towel wrapped around her sexy body.

I look her up and down.
Wow she's sexy. I think with accidentally growling.

Chloe's POV

Eeep it's Alex and I only have a towel wrapped around myself.

I hear him growl and I run back into the bathroom hiding from him.

I know what he did to me and I was really upset but I still have feelings for him but he will have to win me back.

"Chloe, wait!" Alex says running after me.

I hear him put his head against the door and him mumble something.

"What was that Alex?"

"Chloe i love you so much and I am really sorry, for what I did to you. P-Please forgive me!" Alex replies with a sniffle.

What is this big bad wolf crying!?
Awwe that's adorable.

I open the door slightly with a frown on my face.

"Alex get out let me put some clothes on."

"O-Okay" he says as he leaves my room and closes the door softly.

I quickly pick out some clothes and put them on.

I chose black skinny jeans and a white top.

I walk over to the door and let Alex back in, teasing him a bit by moving my hips back and forth, while I walk over to my bed.

I earn a growl from him.

"Chloe don't do that."

"Alex I have missed you so much but I do not forgive you. I have always had feelings for you and then when I find out your my mate you reject me. And years later when I come back you expect me to just forgive you and take you back. I don't think so!"

I say to him trying not to cry but keeping my voice strong.

"Chloe I'm sorry!"

"Alex don't. I will think about giving you a second chance but if you ever hurt me again it's over! Got it!?!?!"

"Y-yes Chloe."

-----------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed it I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long. I've been super busy and I just have been having family problems and stuff. But there you go thanks for reading

Remember please

VOTE

COMMENT

&

SUBSCRIBE!