Chapter 3

Selena's POV

I never even got to give her,her present..

I pulled a little box out of my pocket and opened it up revealing a necklace with a blue "C" on a golden chain.

Chloe's POV

I'm gonna miss Selena.

Well I've decided I'm going to move to Vancouver, British Columbia.

In Vancouver:

I got off my plane went to a bookstore and they were hiring so I asked if I could have a job here. The old lady who owned the store is name Mary. She interviewed me and I got the job.

"Did you just move here Chloe?"

"Yes I did."

"Well I hope you enjoy it here in Vancouver."
"Thank you, I think I will."

And with that I left she told me I would have to start work in two days at 4 in the afternoon. Which was perfect so I could finish my last year of high school.

I rented an apartment then went and got enrolled in a high school.

The next day I went to school and befriended a boy named Dylan, who was also a wolf. He was an outcast like me. He claims he's gay. Which is fine with me.

Turned out Dylan's parents are rich but he lives in the same building as I do.

We walked home together. He came to my place and said "why did you move to Vancouver?"

"Well I was mistreated by my family and rejected by my mate and I was sick of being mistreated everyone hated me. Except my mom and my best friend Selena. Who I regret leaving."

"Wow, Chloe I am so sorry." He said hugging me.

"Thank you Dylan." I whispered back.

"Hey you wanna go to the gym with me?"

"Sure i'll come."

We walked to the gym. I got a personal trainer and after one year I was the average weight. I spent two more years in Vancouver with Dylan.

Then one day I said to Dylan "I want to go back to my old pack."

"Are you gonna leave me here?" He said with sadness in his eyes.

"No of course not you can come and join my pack. Maybe you will find your mate."

"OMG! Chloe thank you so much I've always wanted to be in a pack."

"I hope I find my mate." He said

"Maybe you will."

"Do you think your mate will take you as his mate now?"

"I sure hope so."

____________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. Hope you like it. Please leave comments. Much appreciated.

Please comment what you think.

__________________________