Chapter 4

Dylan's POV

I went to my apartment to pack all my belongings.

When I was done I drove over to Chloe's apartment.

When I arrived she came out with her things and we drove to the airport.

When we finally got through security we sat on some chairs by the gates.

I checked the tickets and my eyes widened.

"We're at the wrong gate!" I exclaimed. We gathered up our luggage and ran to Gate 27, our correct gate.

Chloe was getting more and more excited. Although I could tell she was a bit scared to go back.

God she was cute. I told Chloe I was gay which Is half true so technically I didn't lie.

On the plane we sat next to each other, her getting window, and we watched the movie Megamind.. A quarter through the movie I sugested we get some shut eye before landing.

Chloe yawned in response and I tenderly wrapped a gray airplane blanket around her. After about 2 minutes she was asleep.

Awe she's so cute when she sleeps. It sounds weird but I watched her sleep for ten minutes.

Stalker...

I eventually fell asleep and dreamed of flying monkeys and pigs eating bacon.

Chloe's POV

At the airport in Saskatoon we got all our luggage and rented a car from a man that seriously creeped me out.

Ewwwww, he winked at me!

We drove to the pack house in a red car jamming along to some music.

When we arrived I saw my mom sitting on the stairs. I soon remembered all the horrible things that happened to me in that house.

"Hopefully that will have changed." I thought to myself.

As I got out of the car and closed the car door my mom looked up at me and rubbed her blue eyes to test if she was hallucinating.

I ran up to her and hugged her. She was crying as she hugged me back.

"Oh, Chloe I missed you so much."

"I missed you too mom."

She then looked up and saw Dylan.

"Is that your new mate Chloe?"

I heard a light chuckle from Dylan.

I laughed and said "No Mom that's Dylan, he's my friend from Vancouver."

"Oh.Well, hi Dylan."

"Hi Ms...." He hesitated.

"Oh no call me Jane" she said shaking his hand. I smiled, glad they were getting along.

"Chloe we should go inside, it's getting chilly"

I followed my mom inside with Dylan slowly walking behind.

____________________________________________________

Hope you like it. My good friend helped me edit it and for that i am very grateful.

StarmillSKnight thanks for editing this chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to: StarmillSKnight

When this has reached 50 votes I will update again. Thanks for reading.

Remember to:

COMMENT, VOTE and FAN