Chapter 4

Dylan's POV

I went to my apartment to pack all my belongings.

When I was done I went over to Chloe's apartment, and we went to the airport.

At the airport:

Chloe was getting more and more excited. Although I could tell she was a bit scared to go back.

God she was cute. I told Chloe I was gay which Is half true.

On the plane we sat next to each other and watched a movie. A quarter thought the movie I said "hey Chloe we Should get some rest."

Chloe yawned in response. After about 2 minutes she was asleep.

Awe she's so cute when she sleeps. It sounds weird but I watched her sleep for ten minutes but I fell asleep.

Chloe's POV

At the airport in Saskatoon we got all our luggage and rented a car and we drove to the pack house.

When we arrived I saw my mom sitting on the stairs.
And remembered all the bad stuff that happened to me before I left. "That will hopefully all change now." I thought to myself.

As i got out of the car and closed the car door my mom looked up at me and rubbed her eyes to test if she was hallucinating.

I ran up to her and hugged her. She was crying as she hugged me back.

"Oh, Chloe I missed you so much."

"I missed you too mom."

She then looked up and saw Dylan.

"Is that your new mate Chloe?"

I heard a chuckle from Dylan.

I laughed and said "No Mom that's Dylan he's my friend from Vancouver."

"Oh.Well Hi Dylan."

"Hi Ms...." He hesitated

"Oh no call me Jane" she said shaking his hand. I smiled glad they were getting along

"Chloe we should go inside, it's getting chilly"

I followed my mom inside with Dylan slowly walking behind.

I first saw my brother.

He ran up to me and hugging me.

"Oh Chloe is it really you?"

"Yes, I'm back."

"Oh I'm so sorry how i treated you before, will you forgive me?"

"Oh Jason, I have missed you so much. Of course I forgive you but not dad and Jasmine."

"Chloe I am honestly so sorry I love you."

____________________________________________________