Chapter 8

Hey guys sorry I made you wait soooooo long but here ya go!!
Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW MEH!!! Thank you all for reading my story thingy!!! hope you all like it. And to prove you do like it VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!! XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

What just happened!? My mate just turned invisible under neath my own paws!

Chloe's POV
If I'm invisible I wonder if I have anymore powers?!?

I get up and bolt away from Alex he just stands there with his jaw hanging open.

Suddenly I hear his thoughts.

"Wow Chloe can be invisible. That's cool. But I guess it will kinda be bad because she can sneak up on me."

With that I sneak around him and leap on his back. Then become visible again and give out a Wolfy chuckle and lick his cheek and run off again. I see a lake and run towards it.

Then as I run towards it I expect to fall in but I just run on the top of if..
OMG this is the coolest.

I turn around and see Alex running towards me and I try to concentrate and make him be able to walk on water too.

As he runs towards me he realizes I'm standing on water and he mind links me.

"Chloe how are you doing that?"

"Haha Alex I'm not even sure but trust me I'm going to try and make you stand on water also."

"C-chloe are you sure about this?"

"Yes. just walk towards me and try not to think of it."

"O-okay?"

As he steps on the water he doesn't sink.

"Yes it works!!!"

"Oh your gonna regret letting me stand on water."

"If you do anything I can always make you fall in"

I reply with a smirk.

He then bolts towards me at full speed then I run away with a squeal.

As I step off the water I hear a splash and turn around and see him in the water doggy paddling towards me.

"Ahahah! babe I'm sorry not used to my powers yet."
I mind link him.

As he steps out he walks up to me and nuzzles my cheek. Then starts to rub against my fur.

"Hey! stop! Ahahahahah! OMG Alex stoooopppp!!"

"Shift back."

"Why? I'm having fun."

"Babe why you gotta be so stubborn? Haha just do it."

"Okaaaayyy!"

As I reluctantly shift into my form. And see that Alex is still his wolf.
I hear him growl. Damn that's hot.

Oh right I have no clothes on. Oops hehe.

I sit down and cover my body.

Alex shifts back and growls.

"Babe don't hide your body from me."

"O-okay"

Hmm I wonder if I can be invisible as a human too.

I concentrate on being invisible.

Next thing I know I'm invisible. Oh I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this.

"Chloe why are you being invincible again?"

I mind link him so he doesn't know where I am.

"Oh Yenno just having fun."

I carry some water over his head.

"Hey look up."

"Uh oh this can't be good Chloe please don't drop water on me I'm just starting to dry off."

"Okay fine. Mr.no-fun, would you rather me make it snow over you?"

"Actually yes I love snow."

"Okay you asked for it."

I make it snow like crazy over just his head.
But keep him warm at the same time.

Hmm I guess this means I have the power over all the elements. I wonder if anyone is like this?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys how did you like it?

Please comment! It makes me feel good when you comment but not only commenting Voting and FOLLOWING TOO!! :D

Your faaavvourite author:: CLOUDPELT