Chapter 2

Selena's POV

Wow she just found her mate and has been rejected.

I hope she's okay.

I'm gonna go check on her. I thought.

I walked to her room. It was totally silent I expected to hear crying.

I knocked on the door.... No answer.

I opened the door. She wasn't there. Her closet was empty. All her belongings were gone.....

OH NO.

All I could see was a little piece of paper on her bed. I went and picked it up and read it.

Dear family,

I am running away. I have suffered all the bad treatments from you and everyone else.

No body likes me. After being rejected I cannot take it anymore. I am running away and will not return for quite a while.

Mom I am sorry, but good bye. Maybe for ever. I love you. You were the only one who treated my nicely.

Selena: you are my best friend and I will miss you soooo much. I will comeback eventually but not for a long time. You are like a sister to me.

Good bye
-Chloe

I broke down in tears.

Next thing I knew Chloe's mom burst into the room, and sat down next to me asking what was wrong. I handed her the note and as she read it she started to cry.

Janes (Chloe's mom) POV

I hugged Selena who was sitting next to me trying to comfort her.

I was so mad! Not at Chloe but at my mate and other two children.

I walked out of her room and went looking for my mate and kids.

Once I found them I told them they made Chloe run away and we might not see her again. My mate did not seem at all sad. In fact he seemed glad.

But on the other hand my son seemed broken.

He whispered "mom I'm so sorry it's all my fault. I loved her but never told her. If she ever comes back I will tell her how much I love her and I am truly sorry."

"No Jason it's not all your fault it's your fathers and your sister's fault as well."

My mate and daughter did not seem at all sad this enraged me!

I'm not going to talk to them ever again.
Not until my little Chloe returns and forgives at least one of them.

____________________________________________________

Cliffhanger. (Kinda lol)

Well hope you enjoyed it. Please remember to comment.

Also what should Chloe do:

1. Go to the airport and fly somewhere far away? (If so where should she go?)

2. Or stay in Saskatoon,Saskatchewan.
__________________________

Please leave a comment answering my question of what Chloe should do.

Remember to comment, fan and vote :) thank you all

Sorry the chapters are so short. I will write short chapters but have more chapters i guess.