Meeting Monsta x

So as many of you know, I have been to the Monsta X Beautiful Tour in Berlin a few days ago. And here I am to tell you about what happened that day and how I felt..

We arrived at like 1AM to go check on the lines because we heard they had started numbering already... We then went home after hearing those people had to stay there from 2AM until 10AM, when the actual numbering was supposed to start, to keep their number. It was raining, cold and dangerous. Don't ever do this kids, it's not okay...

After that we went to sleep, woke up at 6, had breakfast and went to the venue at 7. While waiting in line we met some of the most amazing people and had so much fun singing and dancing. We would practice fanchants to Monsta X songs for the concert and would talk about anything kpop. It felt like coming home and made me realise how amazing Monbebe's really are. Which is why I am proud to say I am one of them. 

We got our number at 11:30, I was 337 out of like 700 so I think we did well. We could go home and return at 3PM to start lining up. We did that and by 7PM we could enter the venue. We ran to the front and I was in like 4th and 5th row with my friend and new made friends. We were lucky because everyone around us was like 102 and those numbers! After that the whole venue started filling up while we sang along to the Monsta X CD they were playing. During Beautiful and Shine Forever we did a lot of fanchants with the entire arena. It was amazing! 

When Monsta X entered the stage I just stared at them. Everyone around me was pushing and screaming, even crying, but I just stared. I couldn't believe they were real. I didn't move and my mouth was hanging open while tears gathered in my eyes while I watched them perform beautiful. By then I had been moved to second row. And let me tell you something.. Monsta X are kings in live performing. Their voices were so amazing and their dances were done so well. Every single time one of them came close I was just in awe. Hyungwon is officially the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life... Pictures do not do him justice at all. 

During the concert I cried when they sang Broken Heart. That song holds a lot of meaning for me... They sang it better than I could have ever imagined them singing it. Shownu totally surprised me with his singing because he was as good as Kihyun. Which does not show on de CD or the lives, but it did here. Jooheon's stage presence was overwhelming while Minhyuk looked very tired. Hyungwon was being his beautiful self and IM was trying to ruin me with his body rolls.

But Wonho. It was so surreal to see him in real life. He is more beautiful than I ever thought and so caring... At the end of the concert someone fainted in the middle of the crowd. They were saying goodbye when Wonho called over the security guards to help the girl. He almost jumped into the public himself. The girl was unconscious while being carried over the barricades and right in front of Monsta X. Wonho held a hand in front of his mouth and was genuinely heartbroken over the girl fainting. As we all know, he cares about us Monbebe's so much. You could see it in his eyes and his expression. It felt so genuine. He had to actually stop himself from crying while Shownu was trying to comfort him. Minhyuk also almost went into the crowd to help her, he even gave them bottles of water for her and the people around her. 

After all this I still had the group picture. I was crying because Wonho was crying, while we were waiting. The people of the Hi Touch were first and then it was our turn. My group was the second one. I was hoping to stand next to Hyungwon. Wonho was out of reach because everyone wanted to be next to him. And when we had to run towards them, you could clearly see this. I had given up hope on Wonho, but actually didn't mind it at all because I love all of them. There was no one in front of IM and Hyungwon so I ran towards Hyungwon. He smiled when he saw me coming. I sat down in front of him and he bent over towards me, smiling and putting his face next to mine. I was so starstruck. 

So I asked: "Hyungwon, want to make a heart?" I put out my hand to make a little one. 

"Yeah sure!" he said and did the other side of the heart. Our fingers were touching and my mind was racing. I couldn't comprehend how beautiful he was and he was wearing blue lenses too. Two pictures were taken and then we had to go. But when I got up, Hyungwon opened his arms for me AND I ACTUALLY GOT TO HUG HIM. Security hated it and tore us apart, BUT I DID IT. While walking past the members I told them I loved them, to each individual one I said: I love you, (their name). IM, Jooheon, Kihyun and WON to the FUCKING HO told me: love you too! Wonho was at the end of the line and just waved cutely with his two hands while saying it!!!!!! Shownu smiled shyly, but I get now that he just doesn't talk much and says everything with his expressions. Which are really easy to read. 

After walking out, I felt so shaky, I had to sit down. My legs were shaking and I couldn't believe what I had just done. I TALKED to them and HUGGED Hyungwon. I cried a little and then we went back to the hotel. 

To be honest, this was the best experience I ever had. It was my first KPOP concert, but it was more than amazing. I have no words for it. If you ever get to see them, do the group pic or Hi Touch because they are sweet and amazing and I just fell for them all over again. 

PLEASE SUPPORT THESE DORKS AND LETS GET THEM THEIR FIRST WIN NEXT TIME! 

(I will post the picture whenever I get it!) 

Thank you for reading this... I just had to get it out of my system since I am having Post Concert Depression. 

All the love, 

Selina!