Eighteen

SeolHyun's POV

The week is coming to an end and that means Wonho won't be performing anymore after this. I feel regretful for not making the best of our time together here, but it's too late now anyway. We didn't win any more prizes after that first one. I guess EXO-L's must've seen they were slacking off and voted their asses off for them. I'm still glad that we have enough fans that want to vote for us every single day. I'm grateful for every single one. 

I'm kind of annoyed today. We've just gotten our outfits for today and I don't like them one bit. They must be kidding about this... Like seriously... 

"I think it's cute", YeonA comments and I roll my eyes at the clothing in front of me. She's already changed into them, but I refuse for the time being. There is no way I'm wearing that on stage. No way in hell. 

"You think everything is cute", MiNa says while eyeing the fabric too. She's as reluctant as me to wear it. I feel too old to wear it now. 

"They do have a point there", MiJin laughs and changes into them too. She does look good in it. I still shake my head at it. Why did the company have to go there? 

"It's cliché", I sigh again and lean back into the chair I'm currently sitting in. "Every single girl group has done this at some point. I don't want to be like that." 

"You do have a point too", MiJin says with a sigh in her voice too. It's too tight on her, but I guess that's what they're going for. Fuck this. 

"You'll have to wear it anyway, better get it over with", EunHa says while walking out in her outfit. 

If you're wondering what we're wearing: school uniforms. Not the neat ones, but the way too sexy ones. I absolutely hate it. I've always hated them, but now I'm forced to wear them on national TV. I'll have to have a word with the clothing specialist after this. This is the one and only time I'll ever wear it. Never again. I slip into it and immediately notice my skirt is way too short. The shirt is too tight on my breasts and my stockings stop just under my knee. Really? Can they be more obvious? They have my measurements, they should get it right. That tells me this was totally on purpose. How am I ever going to go outside without embarrassing myself completely? Damn it. 

"You look hot", SooMi tells me while her mouth drops open at the sight of me. I hide my face in my hands and try to conceal the blush on my cheeks. Of course I feel bad in this. 

"Shut up, I'm embarrassed enough as it is", I shoot back and try to pull on my skirt to make it a little longer. Bad luck for me, it doesn't get any longer than this. It really sucks for me today. 

"Just wait until the boys out there see us", JiHee exclaims before walking out of the room. That girl needs to stop her hormones one of these days. She's been going crazy over guys ever since we debuted. She's one of the youngest, so it's understandable.

I walk out too, trying to not stand out too much. I can't hide in the dressing room all day, that wouldn't be appropriate. Plus I really want to talk to Wonho once again before he's gone. Of course we'll call and text, but there won't be any face to face interaction until I'm done promoting too. It's way too dangerous to keep meeting where everyone can see us now we're both in the public eye. 

Some people turn their heads to look at us and then look back, mostly girls. After that follow a few boy groups. One of them is MadTown. I've heard a lot of them, but haven't seen them in real life. Next to them are KNK, both of the groups are staring and I have to fight every urge to run back to the dressing room. Need to find Wonho first. 

"Hey, SeolHyun, you look good today", SeungJun says with a little smile. Smooth, really smooth. 

"Euhm, thanks?" I'm way too insecure right now to act high and mighty like the other girls of my group.