Ten

SeolHyun's POV

Days pass by and I don't get to see Wonho that much anymore. Our training sessions last well into the night, but end so we can sleep just about 4 hours. The closer the comeback is, the less I see or hear of him. Our last conversation ended abruptly as well since I was being very fickle with my answers. Everything these days just gets on my nerves. I want to do my absolute best, but it's so hard with these memories lingering in the back of my head. It's even become so bad that I wake up screaming in the middle of the night. That's why I don't mind training so long, sleeping has become my most dreaded action of the day. MiNa has been keeping a close eye on me at all times, but she just comforts me, knowing she can't do anything else. The rest of the girls pretend not to see for my sake. It's also not interfering with my job as their leader. SungMin, our manager, has become very stressed out too. He's been coming by the dorms to check if we're all there and going to bed. It's his responsibility to keep us healthy and going. 

Every single lunch he makes sure we get our salads and sports drinks to keep on practicing. He's also at all our practices these days to see if we're doing well, if anyone needs anything at all. All I can say is that I feel the tension building. Our debut is only a week away now and we've been running around the whole city. There are promotions to do, clothing to fit and people to see. Today Seventeen has graced us with their visit. They've been doing promotions for "Pretty U', but they are ending very soon. Next week to be exact, so we can start ours. 

I know them better than any other girl on my group. Seventeen debuted before us, but I trained with every single one of them since the beginning. Back when they were all cute and fetus. Nowadays they've become tall (some of them at least) and handsome. I can still remember the days they wore their very long hair. At least Jeonghan has cut his hair too, not that he wasn't cute with it. Somehow this makes him look even more like a girl. I'm not sure if he minds or not. 

The girls are having a pretty good time with Seventeen. Seungcheol joins me in watching them interact.

"From one leader to another: don't sweat it too much", he gives me advice. He's already been doing that through SNS lately too. 

"Thank you. I just want us to do well and have many fans", I admit while I lean back against the mirror of the practice room. 

"Knowing you, you'll do amazing and have even more fans than us!" his compliments make me blush. 

"Dude, you have a group with 13 guys, I can never do better than that with just 7 girls!" I whack his arm playfully and he pretends to be hurt by the action.

"Okay, you're right. But still, both guys and girls will like you a lot!" 

"I hope they do!" I flash him a smile and he just relaxes. It's been the first day they actually can relax since a very long time. "Are your new endings going well for the song?" 

"Yes they are actually. It's not that hard. These days it feels like a second nature to do that dance", his smile says it all, he's proud of what they've achieved. 

"Oh and congrats on the win!" I actually forgot to send them a text. But at the same day that they won, we got the new we were going to form a new girl group. 

"Thanks. It was the best day of our lives, I can assure you that." The rest of the boys in the room are being very loud except for Wonwoo in the back. He seems to be a little lost without Mingyu pulling him everywhere. 

"SeolHyun!" Soonyoung calls out to me and I wave back at him. He's always looking for me to practice new things. He's actually choreographed the dance for their new comeback. I only hope to be able to do the same thing in the future.