Home...where was home?

I hated to leave the happy love nest that me and Darren had been calling home over the past month, but we needed to get back to things. I wasn't ready yet to say good-bye to honey-moon. I liked having Darren alone to my self. I liked the warm sun and the sand on the beach. Things wouldn't be like this much when we got home. Darren had job offer and I needed to get back to work at the diner.  It was fun leaving in our own personal world. But it was time we got back to the real world. A world were we worked and deal with other being besides ourselves. It was time for us to go home. Where ever our home was now. I packed up my things and said good-bye to the local kids that lived on the beach. The little kids always liked when I and Darren came out to the beach. They were sad to see us go. Darren was sad to go too. Hopefully we could some day return to the happy little place.

 We left the little cabin as driver took us to the air port. We board the plan and headed home. I had forgotten that it was still winter here. The ground was still covered in snow. Darren helped me into my coat. Our driver took us home. I knew the direction we were headed in. It was near his parent's place.

"Where are we going?" I couldn't keep still. I was too nerves.

"You'll see hun, just keep your eyes open." He smirked. I kept my eyes looking out the window. We reached  a road. Our driver stopped at an big ash gray house. There a big tree in the yard with swing on one the branch. It was a big two story house.

"Where home." Darren whispered to me. I got out of the car. Darren picked me up and carried up the small 3 steps into the porch. He unlocked door and carried me in. I looked around the living room.

"Our future has not come yet. It will be a few days. Our cloths and stuff are in our room. Just needs to be unpacked. The kitchen is stocked up with food." Darren set me off and I started wondering around. In the living room sat our wedding presents. I couldn't wait to open them. I moved into the kitchen. The kitchen almost looked like the one from the cabin. Darren must have know that I have fallen in love with cabin. This must have been his way of trying to bring part of the cabin here. I looked in the back yard. The back yard let off to the woods. There was a lot of space. Maybe we could get a pool back there. I sipped off the see the rest of the house. I went up the stairs and found our bed room. It was big. Next was the bathroom. I was going to love the bathroom, the bath tub was vary big. Big enough for me and him to get in. I went back out our room down the hall to a room just as big as our room. Who was this room for? Maybe he was making it into an office or something.

"I see you found the extra room." I turned and smiled at him.

"What is this extra room for?" Darren wrapped his arms around me and smiled.

"Well, I was hoping that could put a baby in this room." I rolled my eyes.

"Darren, we talked about this before." Darren rolled his eyes playfully at me.

"Yeah, yeah I know. Not until the time is right, when have our own lives in order. But still Raven, it's nice to have this extra room for when we do decided to have  that baby." I get what he was saying.I turned around and looked at him.

"Look Darren. I don't want to have kids. I am in love with the idea of having a child. We just got married, I want to enjoy just you and I before we have a child. I want to be greedy with you, before I have to share your attention with our child or children. I don't want to rush things." Darren touched my cheek.

"I understand, I kind of feel that way too. For now we can you use this space for what ever we like." Darren kissed me forehead.

"Can we open the wedding present now?" I was really excited to open them up. Maybe someone got of dishes for us.

"Sure, you can open them while I make us something to eat." Darren kissed my lips. We went back down stairs. I started opening the presents while Darren started cooking. I was going to have to send a lot of thank you cards. There was so many gifts to open. We got a nice red microwave wave, pot,pans skillets, forks ,spoons, knives, glasses. We have flat screen TV with DVD player on it. There was so many gifts that we got. We even had someone send us a baby book. I put on the shelf in the room across from the living room. I was going to make this our library. I had taken all the wrapping paper to the trash when Darren said dinner was done. He made such a big dinner for us. After we ate dinner I made us a small cake. We started talking about Darren's new job. His new job was working for the Vampire Court. The Vampire Court gave him a job. His job was to file and keep tabs of any vampire criminals. Part of his job was to watch and make sure that no vampire used there powers near humans or endangered the vampire secret. In away Darren was like a police officer for the Vampire Court. Since the battle with Luke, they have looked to us as saviors. The offered me the same job, but I didn't take it. I know it paid a lot but I wanted to maintain my job in the human world. I liked still having my human life, even if I was no longer human. It made me feel as if nothing had changed.

 After dinner me and Darren took a nice bath together and changed for bed. He had brought up our new flat screen TV. We had to sleep on mattress we have till the new bed came. We curled up on the mattress and watched me movies. I got distracted when Darren started kissing the back of my neck. I knew what he wanted. My body reacted to him right away.

"Your a vary tempting women Raven....I am going to have such a hard time keep my hands to myself." I was going to have hard time controlling my own on will against him. Every time his hand held my hips against his, I would give into his vary easily. Yes, it was going to be hard not to want him just as much as wanted me.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, fan,comment, share, add on facebook.

 Add the new "Night_Fall" fan page facebook. 

 Night_Fall