This Feeling♥

Sorry, I am really tired tonight. I wanted to upload something, so this will be a short chapter....sorry, but I was trying to keep my promise.  VARY SHOT CHAPTER....sorry 

 My father swirled me around my feet as the music played. My tears hold already died. I was having such a wonderful time. I danced with everyone. My parents both seemed so happy. How did they do it? How did they stay together for so long? What was the secret.  I watched my parents most of the night. They both gave speeches about me and Darren. Jasper's was the best of all. He got everyone to smile and laugh. My brother -in-law Kevin even said he was sorry about when we first met. I kept giggling when Darren had to take my guarder off my leg. He took it off with teeth growling like crazy. Finally there was another slow dance with me and Darren. I held him close to me breathing in his sent and taking in how warm and safe I felt in his arms. Since the moment I met him I felt safe with him. So much has happen with us, but no matter what I have always felt this way. Even when that first year of us being together and we fought all the time. I still felt this way with him. I felt happy.

"What are you thinking sweet heart?" Darren whispered softly in my ear.

"I was just thinking about how much I love you. How much I hope this feeling will last a long time." Darren lead down and kissed me on the lips. This time I couldn't help myself. I place my hands on both sides his face and lend in more to the kiss. I moved my lips a little  and let go. Darren chuckled.

"You use to be such a shy kisser." Darren kissed back then pulled away. "I hope the way I feel about you right now last for ever." He took my hand and turned me. He pulled my back too him and slowly rocked up to the music. I watched as Emily walked pass the guest over to us.

"Big brother, it's time for both of you to change." She said. What was going on. Darren looked at me.

"Hun go with Emily so you get ready to go."  I didn't have time to ask questions cause Emily pulled me away. I was taken back up to the room I got dressed in where the twins waited for me. Emily shut the door. Kayla started taking off my dress.

"Where is he taking me?" I knew they knew where I was going on our honeymoon.

"Only I know that and I am not to tell you." Kathy told me. I didn't say anything else. They put me in a short white dress and flats. I met Darren at the end of the stairs wearing slacks and nice dark green dress shirt. We went off to tell our guest good bye. We told our parents good bye. My father finally cried. I didn't want to see him cry. He knew he was going see me again. My in-laws were crying too. The driver was ready to take us to the air-port. 

"Promise to call me when you two get settled." That was her way I saying let me knew when you are safe.

"Mom I don't even know where I am going." It told her I placed flower in her hair. She smiled at me.

"Knowing your husband he is taking you some place nice." We both looked at Darren and dad talking.

"I love you mom and thank you so much for keep this secret." I hugged her tight, tear filled my eyes. I loved my mom and dad. They took care of me up to this point. They raised me right.

"I am glad to be apart of that life. It's wired but, I glad I know that when I am gone that you will be in this world safe." When my parents leave this earth, I promise that I would visit there grave every chance I had. To think them for such a great job.

"Raven." I looked up at Darren. He looked like he been holding back tears all night. I came to him and wiped his face. We said good-bye to everyone. It wasn't till I was in the car holding Darren's hands in mine that I realize we heading into our honeymoon. I was excited and nervous. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, fan, comment

Night_Fall