The HoneyMoon♥ {2}

Sorry that this chapter is short....I am not in mood to sit and write right now, but I promised my fans.

  I woke up in what felt like a bed. I could feel the sun shinning in from somewhere in the room. The sheets were tangled up in my legs. I opened my eyes. The sun light told me it was past morning, it had to be about early noon. I turned my head to see Darren. Normally Darren was awake before me. He was sleeping, snoring softly with his arm around me. I noticed something on his neck. He had bit marks. Did I bit him? I looked down, I saw a little blood on the bed here and there. There was blood my arms and neck. What the hell did we do last night...besides have sex? I carefully got up from the bed. Darren was stayed a sleep. I went into the bathroom. Out the corner of my  eyes I saw myself in the mirror. I had teeth marks on my wrist and on my neck. There was smugged blood on my chest that told me that he had been licking the blood of my chest. There was light purple marks on my upper part of my legs. How did I not notice him biting me? I didn't feel anything at all.

 I turned the shower on and got in trying to wash a way the blood. I was washing my hair when Darren joined me.

"Good morning Mrs. Hanlon." His arms wrapped around me from behind and his lips kissed  the right side of me neck. There was feeling again, that feeling that I couldn't ignore. I couldn't fight it off. I turned  to him and curled my fingers into this now wate hair. I kissed him before he picked me up and wrapped my legs around him. Darren hand me pinned between him and the shower wall. I knew what his wanted and I wanted the same thing. I was more then willing to give him what he wanted. As the shower kept running we picked up where we last left off.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Fan, Comment, share, add me on facebook

Night_Fall.