Dear Readers,

Dear Readers,

    I almost forgot to put in two very important parts of this story. Well they are important now, but will be very useful in the future as far the storyline goes. I know this might seem sudden like this came out of no where, like I rushing the story. I’m not rushing the story, but this is a little sudden. I was playing around with the idea of Raven’s and Darren’s child have a friend.  Then I was playing around with the thought if they had twins. (Note they aren’t having twins) I thought it would be cool if he had cousins. As started working on the spin off series I came up with two good ideas. Ideas that I never read in any book. I don’t want anyone to feel like I ripped off the spinoff series from “The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod” Yes, that is very great story. (if you haven’t read it, you should read the books. It’s pure awesomeness.) But I promise you I didn’t get these idea from there.

Q/A    To answer some questions I been inboxed about.

“Will anyone die?” No, no one is going to die. I was going to kill of Jasper but decided to go into a new direction.

“ Is the baby a boy or a girl?” I’m not giving that away.

“Is the cult coming after Raven and Darren?” You're gonna have to wait and see.

“Is this the last book?” Yes it is. Raven’s and Darren’s story is coming to an end. And new story is coming to life. Their story is wrapping up. I thought about going on with them, but it isn’t much to say in their point of view.  But just because I’m done writing

“Is there really going to be a spinoff?” at this point if you don’t know the answer to that question, you're gonna have to wait and see.  LEARN TO READ MY MESSAGE BOARD.

if there is anymore questions you want answered, or an ideas you want to suggest. Leave a comment below.  

~Night_Fall.

ps. for ever 50 reads their will be an update.