The HoneyMoon♥ {1}

Our driver drove us to the air port. Didn't wouldn't give me a single clue as to where we were going. We got on our own personal jet. Our jet was big and spacey. I kept trying to guess to where we were going. I hope it wasn't Paris. I heard many things about Paris that just that was just a complete turn off. Our plan landed and Darren took my hand in his.

"Where here." We got off the plan. Two men came onto the plan and got our bags. We got off the plan where another small car waited. Our driver got off the jet and go into the car. Once our bags reached the car we got in. We were in some place warm. I called my mom from the car and told her we were here even though I didn't know  where here was. Before long we reached where we were staying.

"Welcome to Anguilla Island Raven." Darren said as we walked up medium size  cabin. The lights were on inside.

"Where is Anguilla Island?" I watched as maid came from the cabin and take in our bags.

"Anguilla is located in the Caribbean sea. They are know for there 80 degree climate and their beaches." We walked up the Cabin, Darren stopped and picked me up and carried me in. I tell he wanted to do that for a long time. He set me down to my feet and let me look around my own. The place was big and open. I took my shoes off letting my feet the hard wood floor. The place was perfect. I went to the living room and opened  a wooden sliding door. I had perfect view of the beach.

"Wow." I whispered under my lips. I could see past the trees to the beach.  I wondering if the water was cold. I dropped my shoes and went out the door. I took off running for the beach. I didn't stop till I go there. I stood in the sand watching the waves roll in. It would have been too dark for human eyes, but this was perfect for me. I went up to the water and let it wash over my feet. Oddly the water was warm to me like bath water. I didn't turn when I heard Darren breaking pass the trees and foot steps were hushed by the sand.

"Want to go for  swim?" I turned to him but all I saw was his cloths. I turned back to see Darren half in the water. He turned and faced me. I knew he wanted me to come in. I took off my dress and got into the water. The water was warm on my skin. I knew Darren could see me in the dark because I could see him. We both swam around in the water together. I noticed that I didn't need to breath under water. It grew late and stood in the water watching him. He came closer to me.

"You looked so beautiful today in your wedding dress." I pulled his closer and kissed his lips. That kiss ignited and explosion inside of me. I knew Darren felt it. I couldn't think much, before I knew I was laying in the sad on the beach.

WARNING THIS PART OF THE STORY GETS GRAPHIC.......THIS ISN'T FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGES OF 17.....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 

 I felt the sand under me. Darren lips started kissing my neck and worked his way to my breast. I decided the day I told him I wanted to get married on today, that I didn't want to have sex again till our honey moon. Darren was fine with that, we only had sex once. And that was when I was still human. It has been over two years, I couldn't help but wonder how things would be different. I found out that when I felt Darren's hard man-hood go deep inside me. I moaned out. Darren kept going keeping steady peace. I bit my lip as he did.

"Faster Darren......."He went faster making moan more. I couldn't take my eyes on him, I wanted to look away but I couldn't. I could hear him breathing hard as he went deep. I pulled my legs around him getting them open up even wider. I moved my hips back keep the same speed with him.

"Raven!" He moaned out. I moved even faster. Darren turned us to where I was on top of him. I put my hands on his shoulders to hold my self up. I moved hips even more.

"Uhhhh Raven." He grunted again. His fingers gently cupped my breast. I keep going and finally I reached my climax and to my surprise I let out a loud growl that echoed into the night. Darren didn't notice. He let out loud growl back. He sat up in the sand holding on to me. He lad me in the sand again and kept going.

"Darren....uhhh Darren." Darren sucked on my breast. I moaned louder when he reach his climax. I  laid there in the sand next to him till he picked me up in his arms and carried me. I could feel it as he kissed. He was still hungry for me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late Upload, I am feel a little sick. Sorry to my fan who read "Wake Me Up" there  won't be an up date for that till tomorrow.

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN

Night_Fall.