Sleepy

"Pinch me." Jack said from Astrid's side. He looked ready to past out. She couldn't really blame the guy, he's been busy helping out with his father's small toy factory as Christmas was nearing and their professor is very very boring.

Astrid sighed and obliged, pinching Jack's outstretched arm.

Jack blinked and sat a little straighter, trying to listen to the lecture.

From Astrid's other side, Merida was yawning quietly, eyes a little dazed. Astrid sighed, feeling sleepy herself. She can't believe it's only been just thirty minutes. They still have to wait another half an hour before break.

And the classroom's ambience wasn't helping either. Half the class was already snoring. The room was cold with its three ACs, not to mention dark because their professor is showing them a PowerPoint presentation.

Astrid couldn't help but yawn herself. She was tempted to stretch.

"Pinch me." Jack said once more, hand outstretched in front of Astrid.

"Pinch yourself." Astrid said, bored and somewhat irritated.

"Please? I can't keep my eyes open for long." Jack pleaded, looking at her. From Astrid's other side, Merida was looking up, as if praying for more perseverance.

And Astrid thought of a great idea. Somehow she isn't very sleepy anymore and she tried to restrain a giggle.

"Pinch…" Jack started but Astrid suddenly moved. She didn't pinch Jack's hand. She turned to Merida and playfully touched one of her breast for a second-- and in full view of Jack.

There was a pause where Astrid just grinned not looking at either of them, Merida gaped, unbelieving and Jack stared, stunned.

Another second and the two then blushed and looked away from each other. They looked more awake now, that's for sure.

Astrid grinned. They wouldn't have a problem being sleepy now. (They might not be able to sleep well tonight, even.) Astrid though knew they wouldn't hear the rest of the lecture now, but that's not her problem.

-------------------------

AN:

- Kinda happened at school. You know how girls do that? You know, playfully touch/pretend to touch private parts? Haha, Idk about others but it's kinda usual here. It's just a joke and it's only among girls so it's not a big deal. Anyway, my friends were goofing around the one day and one of them suddenly touched the other's chest jokingly but then they realized one of our guy friends was there. Kinda got awkward but we just laughed about it in the end. XD