Quitting School

this is a crackfic. :))

They were in their  Chemistry Lab. They have been there for four hours now.

"Jeez! When will this titration end?!" Anna said exasperatedly.

"I honestly wanna go home now..." Kristoff sighed.

"And we still have soccer game tomorrow in the morning..." Hans added.

"This is a hell week." Merida concluded, pounding her head on the table.

"We have quizzes, reports, experiments, and project deadlines! So many pressures from school! And my mom's stupid business party is coming as well so I have 'princess' lessons! How will I ever survive??" Merida said looking at her best friend, Astrid who was concentrating on filling their burret with hydrochloric acid.

"Don't know." Astrid just said, still distracted. Her voice was a little loud since she was a little bit away from her groupmates.

"I honestly wanna quit school..." Merida continued.

"I mean, I wanna be with you guys but it's exhausting to focus on both school and… family duties." She sighed.

"I completely understand." Hans sighed, too.

"But your mom wants you to graduate, right?" Kristoff asked. They all knew Merida didn't really need to. She'd inherit their family's business, anyway.

"Unfortunately." Merida said.

"Yeah, my mom, too." Hans piped up. He is another inheritor.

"Well, that's moms for you." Anna said.

"I wonder how I can tell mom I wanna quit school..." Merida trailed off.

Their group went quiet but after a while, Astrid spoke.

"Merida, why don't you tell your parents you're pregnant? And Hans, tell your parents you're the father." She suggested, her voice loud and in a serious and firm tone because she was concentrating on their titration.

And then they heard a crash from the other table.

"Jack! Jack! Are you okay? Eugene!" Hiccup called, "Jack's out cold! He just suddenly fell!"