Extra 05: Kiss A Girl (Anna x Astrid friendship; Anti Anna x Hans)

Songfic of Skye Sweetnam's Kiss A Girl

Anna's POV

“Who was the boy with you yesterday?!” I was surprised Hans shouted the moment he saw me.

“What boy?” I asked.

“Don’t play dumb! I saw you with a boy yesterday! That one wearing a white cap!”

I couldn’t help it, I laughed. “Idiot! That was Merida! Merida Dunbroch! She always wears baggy clothes and a cap when sneaking out! I told you we were going to the movies right?” I told him still giggling.

He was silent and then he said, “Don’t talk back to me!”

‘I talk, you say I'm talking back’

“I’m not talking back! I was just explaining that that was Mer!” I retorted.

“You say it’s Merida but how can I know for sure? What if that was really a boy? That Hiccup is girly, it can be him!”

“Here,” I shoved my phone at him, “Call Merida, if you’d like, call Astrid and Elsa, too. You can even call Hiccup!” I shouted at him.

“See?! You even have his number!” he shouted.

‘It escalades to full attack’

I walked out. I called Astrid on the phone and said that I’ll be going to their house. She said it was fine. I know she knew I wasn’t fine.

I went to their house. I knocked once and the door opened at once. Astrid hugged me. And that made my tears fell.

I really hate it when Hans and I fight. But I hate it more when I cry for him.

‘I'm going, you're coming’

“What happened?” Astrid asked while hugging and trying to calm me.

“It's H-Hans.” I managed.

I heard her sighed. I knew she must have rolled her eyes. I knew she really didn’t like Hans but she just keeps her opinion to herself.

“Okay, what is it this time?”

‘His brain's on pause but his mouth keeps running’

“H-He saw me yesterday with Merida, he thought Mer was a boy.” I sniffed.

“That idiot!” Astrid said. “Where’s your phone?” she asked.

“Huh?” I said as I took out my phone.

She snatched it from me and dialled a number.

And then she was shouting.

“I don't know what planet you are from, what macho ego trip you on, but why don't you take your stuck up, holier than thou ass somewhere where it will be appreciated?” She said and then she hanged up.

My jaw dropped. “That wasn’t Hans, was it?!” I asked.

“Yes it was.” She said still fuming.

And I didn’t know why but I just laughed. And Astrid joined me.

When we finally calmed down Astrid spoke again, “Honestly, Anna, you’re always giving and he’s just taking.”

I sighed. “I know. It can get exhausting.”

“I know, do you wanna go shopping?” she said changing moods.

I smiled. “Sure!”

Astrid changed her clothes and then we’re off. We went to the train station. Astrid knew her way around.

When we get there, we first ate lunch. With all the drama, I actually forgot to eat.

And then our shopping spree began.

We went to Astrid’s favorite shop and she took her time dressing me up.

We found a very cute mini skirt and matching heels.

“They’re cute, but they don’t match- what is that you’re wearing,  Anna?” Astrid asked.

“This was Hans’s” I explained. It was his jersey in basketball.

Astrid rolled her eyes once more and then she smiled. “I know what we’ll do!”

‘I'm trading your old dirty shirt for high heels and a mini skirt’

After shopping, we went to the ice cream parlor for snacks.

Both of us ordered Vanilla Cherry Ice Cream. I really love cherry, and I think I influenced Astrid’s so now she loves them, too.

“Really,” Astrid suddenly spoke. “Why are you still with him?” she asked seriously.

“I'll spell it out,” I started. “it's really making me wonder why I’m still with him when I know that it'll never work.” I said miserably.

“Why don't you just hit him when he act like just some stupid jerk?” She asked irritably.

I gave him a bitter laughed. “He knows that I love him but he get on my last every nerve.” I said honestly.

“Oh man, I guess he'll never understand.” Astrid concluded.

We were about to go back, but then someone snagged me from behind.

“Anna!”

“Hans!” I said surprised and irritated.

‘Oh, you're so the same cliché’

“Why did you walk out on me?! And who was that who called me?” He asked angrily.

‘And it makes me wanna run the other way’

“That would be the best friend, me.” Astrid said, removing Hans’ hand from mine.

“Let’s go, Anna.” She said to me.

“Wait.” I said.

I tiptoed and kissed Hans on the cheeks and saw his eyes widen.

“I’m sorry Hans, but we’re over.” I said and I left with Astrid.

When we were out of Hans’s earshot, Astrid laughed, hard.

“I should have recorded it! That was epic!” She managed to say between her laughs.

I didn’t reply.

“Hey, what’s with you? Don’t tell me you’re regretting what you did!” She said alarmed.

“I’m just wondering, Astrid.” I started.

“What is it?”

“Can I kiss you?” I said seriously.

Maybe I should kiss a girl

Maybe I should change my world

“What?!” She exclaimed.

“Well, I’m tired of boys. They make you sick and this could be the cure. Girls know how to make it fun and boys know how to mess it up. I've had enough so I thought maybe I should kiss a girl.” I explained. Of course I wasn’t serious about the last part.

She laughed as I laughed.

“Anna, if you want a girl, there’s Hiccup.”

“Astrid! You're such a meanie! And I can't take him, he's definitely already yours!"