Kiss

AN:

-kinda a sequel of “Bad Day”

-just a short fluff.

-inspired by one episode of Filipino series Tween Hearts

-----

“Anna~” Jack called desperately. “Seriously, what did I do now??” He asked.

Anna sighed, shaking her head. “You really don’t know what you did?” She asked doubtfully.

“I’m utterly confused.” Jack deadpanned. “What is it? Why is she treating me this way??” He pouted.

Anna sighed again and looked at the two girls across from them, chatting animatedly. Not once did Merida look their way since getting on the train. Even her sister, Elsa, was already looking perplexed at Merida’s attitude.

They had always ridden the train home together from their school. Before, it was just Elsa and Anna. But when Anna and Kristoff got together, Kristoff started going home with them. Sometimes, Jack would tag along. Anna then found out that Merida also went the same way so she invited her along. A few months ago, Kristoff got a part time job at an ice cream parlor near their school though, so it had only been the three girls. But then, two months ago, Jack started constantly going home with them. It was only after a little while the Anna realize what--or rather who is the reason for this change.

“Anna??” Jack probed, glancing at Merida as well.

“Well,” Anna said. “Hiccup told Merida about what you did during the filming of your movie project…”

“And what I did was..?” Jack urged.

Anna raised an eyebrow at him. “It’s what you did, you should know better.”

“I seriously don’t know!”

Anna shook her head at him, disappointed. “You almost kissed Rapunzel.” She hissed at him.

Jack blinked at her.

“I what???” He asked loudly. “When did that happen??” He asked.

“Shouldn’t you know?” Anna said, looking at him doubtfully.

“As far as I know, it never happened.” He said seriously.

“Well, that wasn’t what Hiccup said.” Anna said coldly.

“Well, it’s not true!” Jack said.

“Tell that to Merida.” Anna advised.

“I will.” Jack said with a frown. “What’s the big deal anyway, even if I might have almost kissed her? Not that I did, or not that I would try, Eugene will kill me.” He trailed off. “Besides, she already kissed me.” He said with a pout.