Bad Day

Merida's POV

"You're in love with him"

Those words rang inside my head. I am really having a very bad day. Luck really owes me now, I'd have bad luck since yesterday.

Yesterday. I just want to forget about yesterday.

Yesterday when my so-called best friend, Astrid, accidentally told the whole world... well, okay, not really the whole world (but she'd as good as did told the whole world!) that I sorta, well, kinda like Jackson Overland Frost. It's not like that okay! I mean, okay, I maybe do sometimes stare at him in school. And sure, he's good looking; He has lots of fans in school and all that. But I only talked to him for about four times!

The first time we met and talk, he was everything but a gentleman! He took my phone and ran with it! Well, it was partly my fault why he did it (I kinda broke his phone), but still! Anyway, after that we met again but no words were exchanged. I just returned his now fixed phone and he returned mine. And he's just such a jerk because he changed the settings of my phone! Nothing serious, but it so very irritating because he changed my wallpaper, and my screensaver into his own picture. Talk about narcissistic! And even my ringtone! He changed into his own recorded (he really did record on my phone! The nerve!) voice saying, 'hey Princess.'. And he even saved his number in my contacts. I don't know what he means by it. If he wanted annoy me, he was very much successful.

The second time we talked, he was just as annoying! I don't know, he's really out to irritate me! And he started calling me 'little Miss Perfect.' The 'little' was obviously meant to demean me since I only reach up to his chest, but I don't know where he gets that 'Miss Perfect.' Surely, it's not meant as a compliment for me.

Honestly, what's to like about him? He's so immature and just plain annoying.

But okay, when we talked for the third time something changed. It was September of last year and when I coincidentally saw him then, I didn't know what to do. Usually, we greet each other with insults but I've heard about what happened to his brother. His brother had an accident--not exactly an accident as there seems to be foul play--but anyway, his brother only had regain his consciousness during that time. Anna was his brother's tutor so she knew, and she told me. I also heard from Anna that Jack wanted to quit school, too, to take care of his brother. Well, I didn't know how I should act around him that time. I tried backtracking, pretending to not see him instead, but I was too late.

"Hey, little Miss Perfect!" He called, sarcasm in his tone.

I turned to glare at him. "What?" I said.

"You're not very friendly today." He said.

"Right, cause we're the best of friends." I said, raising a brow at him.

"Exactly! Why are you like that to your best friend?" He said, grinning.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked after a pause.

"None of your business." I told him. He shrugged. There was another pause, and I couldn't help but speak once more.

"What are you doing here?" I stupidly asked.

"Yeah, cause that's your business." He said, still with that annoying grin.

I just sighed. "I'm looking for Anna." I said.

"Oh." He said. "She's talking with Kristoff. That's why I'm here. I'm waiting for him."