Chapter 23

Destiny POV

I lay on my bed thinking about what happened yesterday, I was busy reading in Caine's study when I heard a knock on the window I went and pulled the window and peep out but I saw nothing. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. I slightly pulled it back, the door creak open revealing a man with smoking grey eyes I thought I see somewhere before . I froze on the spot.
He stood at the door and glance over my body with amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Hello love, do you know me? ", he asked smirking at me.

"No, how did you enter the house?", I replied.

" kill the guards honey. " , he said in a 'duh' tone and trot towards me.

I back away from the window and to the bathroom door , he noticed me and ran after me but I was too quick for him. I ran in and lock the door quickly making sure all the locks are closed. I lay my back against the tub and listen quietly although my nerves were all over the place. I could hear the man breathing rapidly due the amount of pounding he did.

I stayed in the position for about twenty minutes until I no longer heard the man breathing and was about to get up I heard a knock on the door. I tensed up and fall back to the floor, tears began to flow down my damp cheeks , I used my hands to stop the sobs from escaping. I thought this was the end of my life and I never got to share my true self with anyone, at that moment Caine and my dead mom filled my thoughts.

"Destiny?,sweetheart , it's Miss Annabella, can you please open the door."

A sigh of relief left my trembling lips, I pulled up from the floor and pulled the door revealing Miss Annabella and a short bald head man I didn't even know, but he seems friendly.

They bring me down the living room to discuss what happen, through all that happen Caine is not in sight I some what feel disappointed.

"Destiny." ,speaking of the devil ,his voice broke off my memory.

I choose not to answer him, he is such a jerk.

My room door swing in slowly and Caine came into view.

"Destiny I know you can hear me so stop acting like you don't hear." he said sounding irritated. Why would he be irritated when I should be the one irritated.

I gazed upon him under my eyelashes and said nothing.
He walk and stoop in front of me and lift my face towards his.

"look me in my eyes baby girl."

" what do you want?! " I shout at him.

"why the fucking attitude?! " he shouted.

" oh, nothing I am just a doll that people like you use and then disposed of, but let me tell you something Mr. Velastro I could be dead today and you where not here, I am not your little whore or doll that you are going to keep around this house!, while you find other Barbie dolls to play with!", I said in one breath.

"so you are finish now, cause you need to get packing we are leaving." he rolled his eyes and walk out slamming the door.

"you got to be kidding me right now!, you are such a jerk! " I shout at him even though I know he is long gone.

I don't even know where we are going and what is happening but it's my fault because I interrupt him earlier. But still he just think he can use me. Ahh!

I lay my head back down on the bed, I am so not packing anything he think he can control me but he better think again.

One hour

"What the hell!, destiny! " I heard Caine,I just hug the sheets tighter. I am not packing anything.

"Destiny get up right now! " I could feel him breathe down my neck and towards my back.

" I am up!, Jesus Christ! " I sat up and face my now biggest enemy, Caine.

" what?" , I asked him, he was busy staring at me. I followed his eyes and they laid on my chest where a few buttons from my old navy blue and white striped blouse was open. I struggle to closed it but Caine was faster. He began to closed it when his fingers brush slightly on my breast. It felt like a bolt of lightening dash through my body I wonder if he felt that too.
He look down on me with lustful eyes, his chest moving up and down and his fingers began to unbutton the blouse. Looks like he felt it.

Attention readers!!
(Mature scene) if you are not 18 and comfortable reading this please skip onto the next chapter.

I got up off the bed and grab the hem of his white T-shirt and pulled it over his head.

"Someone's eager",he whispered seductively. My hands found his firm abs as he kissed me hard on my mouth.

We kissed and caressed each other until we were almost naked . He pulled away from our heated kiss.

I couldn't help it but moan when he push me up the wall and start sucking my neck. The sexual tension is so high that I could feel water running between my legs.

"Please......Caine", I moaned 'I want you".

"Sure you want this... baby? "He ask me just to know if I am really sure.

"Yes please..."I told him eagerly.

He stood up and went to the night table and pulled out a condom. I shift up to the bed head ,my heart beat rapidly in my chest that I thought it was going to explode when he start to unzip his Black Jeans pants slowly. I crawl towards him and took the condom from him hastily, he's getting me impatient. I tore the rapper with my teeth and pulled down my own shorts. Don't ask how I get this brave.

I pushed Caine on the bed and slowly rolled the condom on his huge penis. I cringle at his size. He pushed me back on the bed and pulled down my black underwear slowly and kissed my clit. Good thing I wore a nice underwear.
I tangled my hands in his hair and pulled hard when he collied his tongue with mine. His lips and tongue tasted so good . His hands were still by my entrance as he pushed himself closer to me and rubbed circles on my clit. He entered two fingers into me while sucking on my nipples I arch my back so he can get full access.

"Fuck me please!" I screamed out in pleasure.

" patience love." he smirked at my behavior and kissed my lips and in a sudden movement he turn my back towards him. He grab my ass and slowly slide into me I scream out due to the amount of pain filled my body.

"Ahh shit, your tight baby!" he muffle in my ears and pushed in and out slowly , tears run down my face.

"Harder baby! " I want him to fuck me not make love I want to feel him deep inside me. My life isn't about love, So why try showing it.

He pushed me up the bed head and slam deeper into me our thighs slam against each other making melody to the ears. I felt the most amazing thing of my life. I guess this is what they called the 'cum'

"I'm going to cum!" I screamed , I hope I am correct but Who give a damn.

" hold it- fuck! " he slam even deeper if that's possible .

I hold on to his shoulders and dig my fingernails into his back while riding him.

He let out a groan that sound like a tiger or even the king of the forest. I couldn't hold in the pleasure I am feeling when he whispers my name and we brought each other to a long sweet orgasm.

----------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, more is to come .
This is my first time writing this kind of scene. I know it's not all perfect but as the book continue I will get better at it.

Note readers :

If their is any mistakes I do apologize. Please keep all your hateful comments to yourself. Thank you.

And to all my lovely supportive readers thank you. Lots of love 😘😍Itzcleo455😘😍