Chapter 10

(Britney in media)

I walk in the living room and found three girls and Ethan of course. I already know one,Sheree,how did she got here so fast anyways they were talking that they didn't even notice until Britney spoke.

"Ahem! How rude don't you see the boss here girls? "

The blonde which I don't know her name sprang up out of the couch and strangle Caine with a hug, when she was finish with her reunion she turn to me

"Hi!"

"Hey, I am destiny. "

"Shay, nice to meet you."

And with that she went back to her position on the couch.
"Destiny! Hi, again!"

" hi Sheree" I wave shyly

"OK I guess I will introduce you guys. " Caine said looking at me.

"OK, this is Britney he point to the African black girl who wave my way, which I return, this is shay, the blonde she just nod and this is Sheree and Ethan which you know." He wave to me and wink. I feel Caine tense beside me.

"Com' boy, I am starving from the plane ride let's go! " Shay shout , already in the kitchen.

While sitting here with these girls I can tell that Sheree love to laugh, Shay is the greedy one but she look serious and Britney now is the quiet one she look like she is the mother of these girls not that she is old but she don't take foolishness from what I see so far. Sheree is a hair dresser, Shay is a designer and Britney is a Netball coach.
And Ethan own a gun store. No wonder he look so frightening.

I also learn that Sheree boyfriend is a lawyer and Shay boyfriend is a CEO of a phone company while Britney boyfriend play basketball just like the other boys , I was told that I will meet some of them tomorrow at a party.

With Shay talking a lot about London and how she wish I was there, we talk until it was now nearly six o 'clock and everyone was now heading to their bed ,they will be staying with Caine tonight in the guest rooms . I still wonder how many rooms are in this damn house! Correction mansion 

Everyone clean up their mess and head out leaving only Sheree with me.
"You know, Destiny I like you alot and I glad you are in Caine life, he really need someone to break him and I believe you can do that. "

I just think I lost my breathe.

"Can you be my friend by the way I know it's sudden but I  think we can get along? "

My first friend, thank God.
"Yes, it would be an honour ."

"Thank you." She hug me happily and run up the stairs.
I finally get to share with some one. I thought about how my life change in two days while I push my bedroom door. Did I say my bedroom? I mean Caine bedroom.

I couldn't even enter good when Caine push me against the wall and start to kiss my neck, I moan out I don't know how to kiss but I follow until it become easy.

He push me up further the wall and stood in between my legs and start to kiss my weak spot behind my ear I gasped at the feeling . I was never touch or kiss like that , he take the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth and start to control, he took my first God damn kiss and I wanted it to be romantic, I don't know what to do and I didn't want to pull away my stomach is full with butterflies. He kiss me roughly ,one hand on my thigh and the other supporting my back from the wall.

I ran my hands through his black hair while he pulled my leg up his waist and deepen the kiss. Our tongues battle from what seemed like forever.

After the long, passionate kiss he took my face in his hands and look me in my eyes and give me one last kiss but it was more slight than the first.
"I think it's time for you to get a shower, come on let me run a warm bath for you," he said disgustingly and walk off to the bathroom leaving me freezing in the spot were I stand. Did I smell bad? Isn't he gonna say anything about what just happen . My mind is all over the place I can't be feeling this no! I hate this feeling in my stomach.

After the warm bath which caine set up for me, it is relaxing and make my skin smooth. I change in a pink hello Kitty night top and matching pyjamas that he bought for me ,he got me a whole wardrobe. I walk over to the bed I am going to ask him why he kiss me ,he didn't even notice me while he is typing away on his phone with his head rest on the bed head, when he notice me he lock it and put it on the night table and pat a spot beside him I slowly sat on the bed and crawl up beside him. I need answers from him. Yes we sleep together things is going too fast for my liking.

" why did you kis- " I got cut off by him
"It was a mistake OK " what is wrong with him he kiss me and now he is saying it is a mistake what a bitch!

I got up and walk down stairs I am going to crash on the couch tonight. How can he be so selfish, he kiss me first and now he is saying it is a mistake!

I lay on the couch and darkness engulfed me with Caine on my mind.

——————————————————

A/N: yeah!  They kiss! What do you guys think?

I know the chapters are a bit short but I am working on it.

Please be a sweetheart and vote

Thank you

💞💞💞💞💞💞Itzcleo455💞💞💞💞💞