Chapter 11

Destiny POV

This is the second night I am sleeping this well I didn't want to wake up.
" Destiny!  , Get up! Get up !

Boom!  Something fell, but the bed continue to still jerk.
"Ahhh!  Come on twenty more minutes! " I pleaded.
I just feel when someone Start to tickle me.
"OK, OK I am up! "

On my bed are two giggling girls Shay and Sheree they are laughing none stop I have to smile  but what make me laugh is when Caine  get up off the floor pissed off as hell I couldn't help it,  I have to laugh harder this is gonna be the best morning of my life.

I do my job in the bathroom and head out to put on some clothes.
I walk out looking if any of the girls is inside ready to do more prank but to my surprise Caine sat in a armchair near the window looking at me.
" I didn't know you were here , I just came to pick up my clothes. I some how feel nervous around him.
" Come here" he said with demand in his voice I don't want him to kill me so I walk up to him and stood in front of him. He pull me roughly but not to hurt me  onto his lap I thought my towel drop off.
" you know why I kiss you yesterday because I find something about you fascinating,  I won't hurt you I want to protect you and you are mine, never again I want to hear you thought that I will kill you OK."
How did he hear what I am thinking.

"Because you said it out loud." He smile at me a real smile for the second time this week. 
What is wrong with my damn head.

I replay all that he said,
Oh my God he just tell me how he feel about me I am going to cry.
I didn't know what came over me I kiss him he look shock at first then  he kiss me back with so more desire and something I don't want to put my finger on. We make out for sometime that we didn't know someone enter.

"Jesus...please put up a sign that I should not come in when you two are making out!" Shouted a blond guy I don't even know.

" what's up man, how was your little nasty trip? " Caine said laughing in the mean while.

"That's what you call it? He put his hand on his heart like it hurt.

"Who' s the lady? "

"This is Destiny,  Destiny meet nick. "

"Hi," I still feel embarrass I had to cover my face.

Nick and Caine  just smirked at my behavior.

" I like her already,  come on love birds my annoying girlfriend just finished cooking breakfast."

"I need to get change I will be down shortly," I told Caine while he is heading out with Nick.

What a crazy morning.

——————————————————
A/N: I appreciate all of you who read this far ...

😍😍Thank you 😍😍