Chapter 4

(Photo of Caine in media)

Destiny POV

"what's  your name ? " the first guy ask me .

"Destiny " I reply.

The other man was looking at me he look so cold and distance.

"So destiny your parents never thought you that when someone ask you your name you should say your full name? "

The Greek god ask. His voice is  so deep and powerful but he is so cocky and disgusting.

I just ignore him and stand up, I need to go back to the hotel I don't want to be in here with these men staring at me.  I just excuse my self from the table and took my things with me . I nod to them and left i don't want to get involved with another man right now.

Couple minutes later

I walk down an alley , thinking about that man he is like a addiction I don't even meet him good and I am already addicted to him. There is something about him.

It is  getting late now and beside I don't even got a job so by next week I am going to be homeless. I thought about my life while clutching on to my purse. I really don't like it here.

A voice cut me from my thoughts.

"You thought you could just run away like that and think I wouldn't find you!"

I hear that annoying  voice again.
It can't be him,  I wonder how he knew I am here, is he following me ?

I didn't have time to turn around to see his ugly face .
His heavy steps got louder and dangerous, I ran down the alley as fast as I can, I start to think of some of the torture I had been through and started to run for my life , I didn't even notice someone standing in front of me I Just keep running and hit into a hard wall I didn't have time to look back,  I tried to move from the wall but it seemed to stuck in my way. I slowly look up and meet his green eyes .
Oh thank God because I nearly had a heart attack. Wait am I being serious right now.. Supposed he work for my father.. Oh good lord.. But I hope not.

I wonder what he is doing here into this alley this late I couldn't voice my thought to him when the bastard  dirty  curses got louder but it suddenly got faintly and a car screeching . I cant bear it no longer, I held on to his muscular body and darkness fall over me.

Caine POV

After destiny left my friend look at me and shake his head.
"What?" I asked innocently.
"You did have to ruin the moment didn't you?"
"I was being nice, and why do you even care? " I raise a brow at him.
"Never mind ,bro." With that said he walk out the shop.
I chuckle to myself,  he can be a baby  sometimes.

I left the shop and  head down to the fucker house in an abandoned alley, I wonder if someone could live there.
He stole my God damn money and think he can get away,  such a idiot. Nobody steal from me a get away.  I am a fucking Mafia boss I don't take shit from no one!
After  dealing with him and  his slut wife, i didn't fuck her FYI i don't want STDs but I kill her damn ass.
I am waiting on my driver Tom to come but i walk up nearer when I heard a distance running. I wonder what that can be now. In front of me was no other than her she was evading my thought since she left the coffee shop. But why is she running?
My question is answered when I heard shouting of man who is he ?, is he her lover or something ?
I call my men who were already on their way to clean up the mess I made , to catch the fucker and bring him to the warehouse.
She ran up to me not even looking ,she try to move me from in front of her. Is she in some kind of trouble,  I just block her and watch her blue eyes met mine they hold so many emotions scare,hate, fear. She fainted , I watch her fragile body just lay in my arms. She is trembling from fear my heart ache to see her like this she remember me of how I was. I want to know who he is, what she is doing in this lonely place and why she is  running.  I need answers from her when she woke up, I want to know who is hurting her !
I called my driver  Tom to pick me up and  head home and took care of her.

She is full of stale cuts on her back and some weren't even healed yet.  My anger is getting the best of me and I want to know if it is  that man doing this to her. because if he is doing her this i will kill him with my bare hands!  She is so innocent, I took in her features as she sleep away in my arm she is beautiful, her skin is flawless other than the cuts in her back,  her dark  brown smooth and straight hair  is all over my pillow, she look so peaceful why would someone hurt her,  her curves are amazing not to mentioned that ass of hers,Everything about her scream innocence. I think these emotion I hid for so many years are trying to come back just as I look at her.

I had to take a cold bath because these thoughts and feeling  need to go.
I let her sleep on my bed ,while I sleep in one of my guest room ,she is the first woman to sleep in my bed all the other flings were fucked in my back room she is the first woman I don't want to take advantage of her.  I wonder what is happening to me ,this is too fast.

I can't let her innocence get to me and break down my walls that I put up all these years.

——————————————————

Whoa! Guys what do you think?

. Her father is back

.should Caine give her a chance?

.what will happen to her?

Comment what you think and don't be a meanie and vote thank you

😍😍ItzCleo455😍😍