Chapter 20

( Caine father in media, Don velastro)

Destiny POV

I got out of bed and drag myself to the bathroom and brush my teeth then head down to the kitchen only to see miss Annabella whipping flour in a bowl. I tip toe inside and sat on a stool trying not to make any noise and watch her. Hehe. 😀😀

She turn around and almost die with fright. "Jesus Christ,  woman! "
I ran out the kitchen laughing my head off but stop suddenly, something doesn't feel right. Then I remember that I didn't see Caine and Natasha whole night and I don't plan  to find out where they were all night.

I walk back upstairs and went to my room and turn on the television. This is what I am going to do all day.

I didn't know when I fall asleep it was about five o clock in the evening when I was awoke by a loud crushing coming from down stairs.  I quickly pull on a pair of shorts over my black lace panty and run down the stairs . I hate sleep in clothes, bad habit I know .

There stood the only man that haunt my dreams over the past weeks drunk as a bat and smashing the poor vase on the tables.

"Caine, please stop you ".I said slowly approaching him and put my hands around his waist which he gladly do in return.  His hair toss in all directions from his hand constant pulling it.

Even though he treat me bad for that whore but I can't bare the sight of him like this. Hurting.

After our little silent time I pull away and I speak again.

"Want to tell me what's wrong? "

He shook his head.

"What the hell is wrong with you, I can bare to see you like this Caine, I know I am invading your privacy but it hurt me to see you like th- " I got cut off with Caine soft lips on mine.
I kiss him back and slightly push him away.
"Stop avoid the matter at hand Caine. "
I told him slightly annoyed at the fact that he is trying to avoid the matter that is hurting him by kissing me. 

"Am sorry destiny. " he ran his hands through my hair it is so comforting right now but I need to know what's bothering him

"Shhh, it's OK just tell me what's wrong. " I pulled him to the kitchen and went to heat up his dinner for him that miss annabella did. poor woman .

I sat on the stool with him until the microwave ping and place his food in front of him and nod for him to start.

"I went to my father house yesterday with Natasha." I tensed at her name my heart squeeze at the fact that she know his parents.  What the hell is wrong with me?

He intertwine our fingers and continue. My heart skip a beat.

" He told me that he is going to take away the business from me and hand it over to my older brother, Caleb . That wasn't what bother me the most it was the fact that he give Nichole one of the hotel and I can't get back it unless I settle down. Can you believe it?  Fuck!"

He began to squeeze my hand I thought it would break but who the hell is Nichole.

" Caine. "

"Hmmm. "

" who's  Nichole? "

" oh that's another story. "

"go on I am listening. "

He look in my eyes like he can see right through me and smile .
" she is the girl you know as Natasha. "
He said.

"What?! " I asked confused as hell

" yes was my girlfriend that I was going to married but she die . So at first I was confused as you, she came in to my office the day I bring her home and told me the most shitty story I've heard so long story short I asked Ethan to look up her up and yes my Natasha was dead for real and Nichole is her twin sister that I didn't know about.  My father knew everything because he plan the whole fucking thing and I was the idiot. "

"That's just - wow! " I was speechless by Caine was finish but I know he is hiding something but I am not going to pressure him when he feel like it's time he can talk I just hope he knows that I am here for him. When do I become a therapist?

We spend the rest of the time talking and getting to know each other better Caine isn't as cold hearted as he seems he have a side to him that he rarely show.

Caine POV

After coming from my parents house I was so angry that I forgot that destiny was in the house I try break anything I could find.

I let Nichole know not to mess with me I think it's time for me to show people who is the damn boss.

"You should leave before I get you killed"

She laugh wickedly " fuck you !

"You better keep her near Caine because I am going to kill her just like how you did my poor twin sister. She love you yet you watch die like the coward you are. "

"Bitch I am give you till the count of three to get the fuck from my life! " I shouted. Clearly everyone is looking now.

" watch your back Caine. " she warned and left.

She is just a plain fool.

My nerves subsided when I feel a small hand around my waist and her angelic voice I wish to listen all the days of my life.

I told her everything expect the fact that Nichole is planning on doing something to her. I can handle a bitch so no sweat.

Destiny POV

I sat on the stool with Caine staring at me. I felt uncomfortable under his gaze so I got up to walk out but he pulled me towards him and start trailing kiss up my hands to my neck. My whole body light up.
We got heated and he took me upstairs to his room and lay me on my back and take off my oversize T-shirt exposing my red bra. He pampered my breast with kiss. He pulled my shorts half way on my thighs but I stop him. I don't know why. He didn't speak to me the whole night but I can't just give it away like that supposed he got tired of me and run me away. I am so embrassed that I fell asleep instant.

His hands where all over me he slid his hands between my leg I moan out in pleasure his green eyes stared in my hazel one and he said i love you I arch my back while he suck on my soft spot his fingers work magic in me I cry out from the pain but it didn't hurt as much as when his tongue lap over my clit I cum all over him .

Jesus Christ what was that?! this is the first time in my life that I got a sex dream and worst it is with Caine I ran to the bathroom and splash water all over my face. And walk out back to see him resting his head on the bed head smirking at me, I wonder if he hear me? A blush crept up my cheeks,  I went back under the covers and closed my eyes tightly.

I felt him got up but I didn't turn to see where he went as sleep consume me again.