Chapter 18

Caine POV

I really can't bother with destiny right now she was out for God know how long doing what I don't know and stepping in like she own the damn place,  I have to show her who's boss around this place and not to mention Ethan he doesn't know when someone need space he is constantly following me right now shouting in my damn ears God it hurt like bitch. Sometimes if he wasn't my best friend I kill him already.

"Man what's wrong with you!   Pull over this damn car right now. " he hold on to the steering wheel and swing the car to the side swinging near a tree.

" you nearly scratch my baby. " I rush out the car to inspect it, thank you lord it's ok.

" Really dude?!  , you are talking about a fucking car that you can buy a dozen of. " he yelled even louder than before. Shit!

" of course am talking about a fucking car which is my fucking car". I said in a matter of fact tone.

" what's wrong with you man?! Are you feeling OK? " his voice soften and I sense the sympathy coming.

" Don't you trying to be all Dr. Sympathy on me!  I am OK! " I am clearly angry at him not because I am bipolar and it sometimes affect me doest mean he can use it against me. God I hate this.

" look Caine you and I both know that you are stress and all these things ,but what you did to destiny in that bathroom wasn't nice,  you push her on a damn toilet bowl and you bruise her bad.  I am not going to watch you hurt her,  you have to let off some of this steam.  Do you remember your dad and what he did to your mom every fucking night?!".

Well that hit a nerve can't believe I just fucking do that I think I need to see my doctor this is out of control. I am so stupid and definitely an asshole.

" I am sorry man". I whisper feeling like shit.

" you should tell destiny that man, get your act together." he said while shaking his head with disappointment in his eyes and walk off.

I drove off minutes later to my condo in the west side of town I can't face destiny right now.  I call Natasha to come. I really need to release this stress.

I have to put on a show that I don't like destiny just to protect her from my father and even Natasha which is a mistress for him.  What a dirty whore I will just make use of her while I have it.  My father found out that I capture Nick  , I know Natasha tell him but I just play along. He is hunting me down like a mad man that's why I have to bring nick to the house but it only cause me to lose destiny maybe forever.  This is frustrating.

I also found out that Natasha has a twin sister that I didn't know about name Nichole she is the one right now lying naked under my grey sheets.  The sight of her sick me. Natasha die and gone and may her soul rest in peace but so help me God I think I am going to dug her skeleton up and give it some couple punch.

Before coming to this condo I kill Nick or should I say murdered him. I give him the death I wish to give my father. I cut his fingers off one by one then I pluck out his filthy eyes and sew them down then mince up his manhood,  it was the best fun I have over the years.

I am going to murder this little bitch next but I need some of her meat she have under that black lace lingerie.

Tomorrow I will visit my father little get-together and bring Natasha oops!!    I mean Nichole and Nick head on a sliver platter.
Can't wait for his reaction.

This is for my mom.

———————————

A/N: I know the chapters are  short and I update slow,  I am so sorry for all who take the time out to read this book and I took so long to update.... Please forgive me and thank you guys  😘😍😘😍.

Itzcleo455💞💕💞