Chapter twenty-nine - I'll get there... slowely *Ending*

Authors note: Well this is the last chapter guys... remember there will be that sequel coming soon! Don't know when, but there will be one... enjoy! Vote, comment, tell me what you think. Hope you enjoyed this book!;)

I took Mitch's hand and wrapped my fingers around his. "Don't panic, everything will work out," Mitch promised me. I looked down at my engagement ring. It better.

We pulled up outside my house and my heart done multiple flips. This was incredibly scary! I placed my hand on the door handle and opened the car door. My legs were very weak. So much for being seriously ill...

Mitch took Alfie out of the car. Still in his car-seat. And pulled me close to him. "Breathe babe," he said, looking at my shaking body. I breathed in and let it out again. I plucked up all my courage and knocked on the front door.

My mum opened the door looking startled. "Where have you been? I have been worried sick!" She looked at Mitch and the baby. "Babysitting are we?"

I couldn't speak. So Mitch took over. "Not exactly..."

"You havn't kidnapped the poor thing have you!" My mum screeched.

Mitch's eyes widened. "Hell no, I would never do that, you should know that... but..."

I cut him off, "Meet your grandson." By the look on her face, I wanted to take back all that I just said.

"WHAT! How? What? When? Why? How? Who?" she hesitated before continuing. "Are you insane, don't lie to me Ali, I have had a rough day!"

I tried to fight the tears from rolling down my face. "I'm so sorry mum, I should have told you,"

"This isn't real, it's all just a horrible nightmare, I will wake up any second now," she replied, pinching her arm.

"Mum... this isn't a nightmare, its reality!" I cried. Mitch brought the car-seat in front of me, but my mum just pushed him back. Mitch stumbled back and I took the car-seat from his hands. He steadied himself before he went crashing into the radiator. "What was that for you moron?"

Mum turned around and walked into the lounge. She sat down on the brown leather sofa and buried her head in her hands. "So that illness you had.... you were actually pregnant?" she mumbled.

"Y-yes..."

"How could you Ali, I am your mother, I should know important things like this, I could of helped you,"

"But you wouldn't of would you... you would of told me to get an abortion or something like that. Mitch didn't even know... and he's the bloody father!"

"She took away her head from her hands and looked me in the eye. "Don't swear at me young lady. What would your dad think about all this. Your SIXTEEN for Christ sake." My dad was obviously at work. As usual.

"Please don't tell him." I pleaded.

"How are you going to keep a baby away from your dad. The crying. The baby clothes in the wash. A baby crawling around the place. What about when it grows up? How are you going to keep another human in this house." she replied more clearly.

"See! I told you that you won't be supportive, you're a useless mother. These are the reasons that I didn't tell you that you're going to be a grandmother. You would of taken the fetus out of me with a coat-hanger if you had the chance!" I didn't let her reply. "Tell dad, I don't give two monkeys. I'll move into a flat. I will raise my baby without your support. Gosh!"

Mum didn't reply to me, but looked straight at Mitch, "Why didn't you use protection you silly boy! What do schools teach their pupils these days?"

"I-I-I didn't know... it broke.. I don't know how. I swear I didn't know. She didn't tell me, that's what caused me to flip out." he struggled to get out his words.

"You are still stupid. I thought I could trust you to take care of her! Obviously not. And you what! Why did you flip out on her?" she shouted.

He gave Alfie to me and stepped a bit closer to my mum. "I told you that I didn't know, don't you ever listen. And I will take care of her... and my baby. I will be there for him. Cause you obviously wern't there for yours, she couldn't even tell you she was pregnant, and your her MOTHER. Judge me all you want, you have no clue what I have been put through recently, being told I was a father for one! I flipped out at her cause of that. But we made up now can't you see that?"

He lifted up my hand and showed her my engagement ring. "Well this is just great," she moaned. I laughed and tutted. What was I thinking? I shouldn't of come back here. She wasn't going to support me... so I wasn't going to take her shit!

I turned around but a firm grip took a hold of my wrist. "Let me go!" I spat as I span around to face the person who's hands they belonged to.

"Look at me whilst I am talking to you, get to your room, and I will think of what to do with that baby of yours," she looked at the sleeping Alfie and sighed. "Disgraceful."

"You are not doing anything to our baby... touch him and I will kill you myself!" I left the poison of those words to sink into her and left the room. Mitch was re-connected to the handle of the car-seat and followed me upstairs.

I entered my room and fell onto my bed. The only thing decent in this house! "What a bitch!" I let out.

"No swearing infront of the young one please," Mitch replied. He placed the car-seat containing Alfie on the end of the bed and led down next to me. He was just about to kiss me when I shot up off of the bed.

I stripped my room of all the things I wanted and stuffed them all in bags and suitcases. I threw all the bags next to Alfie. "What are you doing?" Mitch asked.

"Moving out," I said, finishing off my packing.

"And where on earth are you going to move to?" he asked me.

"Yours," I gave him a short and snappy answer.

"My parents will kill me, and probably kick me out to,"

I threw the last bag over to the other ones and led back down next to Mitch. "Well we have to tell your parents anyway, and plus... if we arn't allowed at yours, then we will have to find a flat," I told him.

He smiled. "If that's what my princess wants, then that's what my princess will get."

I un-clipped Alfie from his car-seat and laid him down between his daddy and me. He kicked his little legs like swimming. "Our little one is totally going to be a footballer," Mitch continued. I tutted once again.

"No... rugby player," I replied.

I kissed Alfie on the top of the head. Mitch also kissed him. "Football player."

I grabbed my pillow and whacked Mitch with it. "Rugby player!"

He bent over Alfie and leaned towards my ear. "Football player."

This is a great picture moment. I took out my phone from my pocket and held it above us. Mitch leaned in so he would also be in it and I took the picture. We both looked at it and I started to cry. "Wassup babe?" Mitch asked, looking concerned.

"Just that... this moment is to perfect... I want to stay like this for ever." Mitch rubbed in a circular moment on my back. "P.s ... rugby player," I rubbed my eyes and wiped away the tears that were making their way down my cheeks.

He stopped and took his hand of my back. "Just look at those little feet go, he is totally going to be a football player!"

"Wanna bet on that?" I grinned.

He continued to stare at me and raised his eyebrow. "Oh that bet is so on... you wait and see,"