Chapter nineteen - Uh-oh

I had sent myself to sleep with tears. That night I went to bed without dinner. I know.... it is bad for the baby. I feel awful. I didn't talk to anyone last night.

I woke up feeling a bit better, but still guilty for what I have done.

I looked at the time on my phone and nearly scared myself. It was twelve'o clock already! I rushed out of bed and waddled to the shower. I turned it on and clambered my way in. I rubbed shampoo through my hair and rinsed it out. I massaged the conditioner into my scalp and also rinsed it out. I washed my body using the creamy scented soap and dried myself off afterwards. I decided to curl my hair today and as I did so my phone bleeped.

Hi , can we cancel today, I have something on that I can't get away from, I'll see you soon, xxxx

I turned off my hairdryer and put my curlers to one side. I flopped down on my bed and pulled at my newly-curled-hair. Why has he let me down? He didn't even give me a reason! Stupid ass-hole! I was going to tell him! Ahhhhh!

My head was spinning. I didn't know what to do. I twiddled my thumbs thinking of something to distract me. All I could now think about is bad reasons of why Mitch cancelled on me. I looked at my rising belly. "Daddy doesn't want to be told about you," I said to the bump.I rubbed it slowly in a circular motion and got up off my bed. I went downstairs to the smell of pancakes.

"I thought you would like some," mum smiled

"Thanks," I said grabbing a plate and slapping a few fresh pancakes down on it.

I put on some syrup and placed some banana's and blue berries ontop, my favourite. I took a bite and laughed at when the syrup ran down my chin. I wiped away the sticky substance and munched on the other pancake. I put the same in it and to my suprise I actually kept something down where it should be.

"Looks like your getting better baby girl," mum beamed. I

I smiled and agreed. I helped mum do the dishes and evacuated myself back upstairs to my room. I looked around the room searching for something to do when I could see the red light flashing on my blackberry. Knowing that I had a message I walked over to my bed and picked up my phone. I looked at the message and a confused look was glued to my face.

I changed my mind I need to see you , meet me at five now and be there, IMPORTANT! xx

Mitch only puts a few kisses when he is mad. What have I done? Does he know? What happens if he knows? Or what will happen?  Too many questions for me to cope with.I quickly re-done my hair and properly applied my make-up. Not a lot. But enough. I put on some mascara and lip-gloss knowing that I would probably be kissing him tonight. As usual.

I shut my door on the way out and went to tell mum that I was going to meet Mitch again.

"I defiantly have seen a change in you since you went and saw him yesterday," Mum said

"Good or bad?" I asked

"Good I suppose, you have been not so 'iffy' with me and your dad, I defiantly think that Mitch has been your best boyfriend," she told me.

"You make me sound like a slag,"

Mum laughed and left me to get my bag together. I grabbed my keys, phone and put in a bottle of water. I grabbed my bag and swung it over my shoulder. I left the house feeling nervous. I need to know what this is about. And soon!

I took a slow walk to the park and took some time to think of possible reasons why Mitch can be pissed off at me. The main and obvious on is the baby. But how does he know? Alice couldn't of told him. She wouldn't be so nasty. Would she?

I saw Mitch stand up slowly and the look on his face wasn't a very good one either. I winced as the baby started to kick violently as its father came closer to me.