Chapter eight - Preparing for school

I woke up in tears. I had my hands right around my stomache. I bent over in pain. I really needed Mitch! But I can't tell him, how can I. He would despise me, and end the relationship.

I know im being selfish but I cant sacrafise out realtionship, and I couldn't bare to lose him. I was hoping that this baby could make out reationship even sronger. What do I do?

I got out of bed and slipped into my fluffy slippers. I had bed hair and my breath stank.

UH-OH

I sprinted to the toilet grabbing my hair. I bent down not taking any notice if anyone was watching and threw up.

The toilet bowl was full, and stood behind me was my brother.

"Eurghhh! You could of at least shut the door," He said wth his fingers pinching his nose

"Well you didnt have to come and be my audience either!" I replied

"Bla bla bla, miss puke-alot strikes again,"

"I turned round and pushed him out of the bathroom and shuttuing the door.

I turned around and looked at my pale face in the mirror. 'Bloody baby' I thought. I cupped my hands and filled them with water. I splashed it on face and dried off with the purple hand towel. I felt like shit. Yippee more long moths of feeling shit.

I looked at the clock in my room and I had fifteen minutes before I had to wake up anyway. I stripped down and put on my uniform. (I can see why im up the duff in the uniform I wear, I expose myself way too much).

A black skirt than just about covers my ass, long black socks that come up to me knees. My white blouse with a few buttons done up. and my blazor which I dont wear as I look like a twat in it. Oh-ye and my black heels, only small ones by still big enough to make me sound like a horse when I walk.

I fixed up my hair into a cute little bun and only put on a little bit of mascara. Now that Im going to be a mum I dont really feel like I want to put as much make up as I used to.

I poured the milk into my cornflakes and crunched away. Suddenly I could hear a 'bleugh noise'.

I swivelled round in my chair to see my brother crouched down and pretending to be sick. What a dick head!

I threw my spoon at him and he flinched.

"Careful twat face!" He looked at me giving me the sharpest of evil's

"Well dont take the piss out of me!"

He just continued to look at me and laugh!

I stood up like lighting and punched him right in the middle of his face. I left him on the floor crying and grabbed my bag.

I turned round to him and stuck up my two fingers. "I told you not to take the piss out of me! Leave me the fuck alone!!!"

I sat on the doorstep and and started crying. I need to tell Mitch wether I like it or not. I can't do this alone!