Prologue - Getting ready *intro*

HEY GUYS, PICTURE ON THE RIGHT IS OF ALI :) WHO IS PLAYED BY THE STUNNING ABIGAIL BRESLIN! :) This is the first story I have published to Wattpad, so if you don't mind telling me what you think:)

This also isn't just your cheesy love/pregnancy story, there are some twists on the way;)! Enjoy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

My phone started to bleep on the desk, and my heart skipped a beat. Knowing probably that it was my boyfriend, was the best feeling ever. Knowing what was about to come was even better...

Hey baby, meet me at the corner shop in 15 mins x wear something nice x luv u xxxxxx <3

A big smile was plastered onto my face. I posted a last status on Facebook and shutdown my laptop.  "Tonight is going to be one fab night!" I chuckled knowing very well what WOULD happen tonight.

I changed out of my trackies and put on a dark blue denim skirt and whipped off my t-shirt. I looked at my skinny white figure in my mirror and twirled around in front of it. I pushed up my black lace bra and found my favourite black tight fitting buttoned blouse. I swung open my drawers and pulled out my make-up bag. I applied my foundation, black eye-liner and a tad of mascara. Knowing what would happen always planted that stupid grin upon my face. Suddenly there's a knock at the door. 

"Come in!"

My door flew open and my mum stormed in. "Where are you sneaking off to ey?" She asked

"Just off to meet Mitch," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"What time are you back?"

"Mum I will be fine, you know that, so stop with the twenty-one questions!" 

"Umm, drop the attitude otherwise the doors will be locked for the night and you won't be going anywhere!" 

I slung my little hand-bag over my tiny shoulders and pushed pass my mum. "Chao mother-dear" I told her as i raced down the stairs, zipped up my black boots and rushed for the front door.

The grin re-gained it's place upon my face as I could see the corner shop, and the night starts here!