Chapter two - Steamy Night

As soon as I got up got Mitch I ran into his arms, as he swung me around. "It's been days now, I've missed you SO much!" Our lips connected instantly as soon as I finished the sentance. He grabbed my ass and held a huge sexy smile on his face as he led me to his house. "Babe what about your mum and dad?" I said confused

"They're at my grandmothers for the night, as there checking up on her." 

I let out a sigh of relief. "Is she okay?"

"Yeah she's fine, she just needs checking up on every so often... you know, old age, and you didn't think we're going to do what we're going to do with them in the house did you?" he laughed, and his cute smile made me catch my breath.

My eyes widened as the thoght suddenly produced butterflies in my stomach, we havn't slept together in a while now, so being nervous right now was what I was best at. My hand suddenly got a lot tighter aound Mitch's.

There was a sudden gust of wind and it rustled through his golden hair, and my mind was taken off of everything. Mmmm how I loved running my hands through his silky hair, and his t-shirt blowing against his flat stomach, showing off his georgous figure. 

Yummy.. that figure will be all mine in around about fifteen minutes. I started to remember his warm body from last time we did it. That was so nice, when his warm hands against my back and his soft lips brushing against mine. Neither my parents or his knew about the things we had done. Hell... they didn't even know we were dating until a couple of months ago, and we'd been dating almost two years. They just thought we had a 'special bond.' Ha... parents.

I tripped on thin air, to be caught by a set of muscular arms. Mitch stared down at me with those breath-taking blue glistening eyes. I let out a cute little sigh. "Baby are you ok?" Mitch asked.

"Im a clutz, you should know that," we both laughed at my reply and continued to walk down the slowely darkened alley. We reached the end of the alley and turned a corner onto Mitch's road. I could see his house from here and my heart started to thud faster.

When we got to the front door, Mitch pushed the key into the lock and turned it anti-clockwise and I was soon being led through a dark hallway and up a steep set of stairs. Grasping hold of me when we got to the top he lifted me up and over his shoulder. I started to giggle and jokingly started hitting his back to try and get him to let me go. His grip just got tighter and tighter the more I struggled. He carried my into his room and threw me down on the bed as I let out a girlish giggle. I felt his hands trail up and under my blouse. "We gunna get to buisness or what?" Mitch said acting all serious and kissing his way up my neck.

"You know me too well Mitch!" I laughed. I pushed him onto his bed so his legs would lay over the edge. I stood inbetween them and unbuttoned my blouse. In the next two minutes there was now a heap of my clothes on the bedroom floor. I sat ontop of him and knew how to make him excited in seconds.

So whilst I pranced around  making my boyfriend happy, he sat there like a lemon. So I pulled of his shirt and ran my fingers down his abs. I lean down towards him and nibble on his left ear, and kiss my way up to his soft perky lips. Suddenly Mitch winces and gently shakes me off.

"Wait baby, be right back."

Mitch rushes off out the bedroom and enters back in. I look down and blush slightly. "Arrr, now I see," I giggle.

We continued to make love and boy how I missed this. Thank-god the parents our out tonight, and I pulled the covers above our heads. 

 *       *       *       *       * 

I woke up to the sweet face of Mitch staring down at me. Suddenly I felt kind of weak. I groaned as I lifted up my head.

"Morning Babes," Mitch said kissing me on the cheek.

"Well wasn't that a goooood night," I sighed

I rested my head on his warm chest, and slowely started the drift off again to the slow beat of his heart.

"Baby what time is it?" I gathered the energy to say.

"Eleven o clock." 

"Wow, what time did we get to sleep last night?"

"Don't you mean early morning," 

I laughed the quietest laugh. "I'd say around three am," he chuckled. I sighed once again and sat up with aches and pains everywhere.

I looked around the room to see our clothes in heaps on the floor but somehow my underwear at the end of the bed. Why that was there I don't know. Suddenly my eyes widened and my mouth dropped. 

I looked down toward Mitch and then back at the floor. Down the side of the bed next to the clothes is also.... A BROKEN CONDOM!!!