{ chapter twenty-five }

Mingyu POV

This morning, I've been trying to call and text JaeEun, she isn't replying or picking up.

I constantly message her minute by minute, hour by hour and no response.

I get out of bed, put on a white top and joggers. I grabbed my keys and left the dorm.

I unlock my car and get inside. Obviously being followed by fans, I drift off, running a red light.

I arrived at JaeEun's home.

I park my car on the side of the road and walk up to her gate. I ring the bell multiple times and yell her name.

Then I see her mother come out.

"Ah, annyeonghasyo Mrs Lee, may I please come in?" I asked politely.

"Of course. JaeEun is inside" she guides me to her room and leaves.

I knock, no answer, knock again, "JaeEun-ah, are you okay?" I ask, calmly.

"Jagi, are you sick?" I ask again, finally the door swings open.

I see her face, her eyes are bloodshot red and the perimeter of her eyes.

"Omo, are you okay?" I asked, worried all over my face. I grab her face and investigate it.

She grabs my hands and push them away, "Wae?" I asked, "I saw you" she slowly says, almost as a whisper.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"Our relationship has been so good. It's been almost 5 months Mingyu-ah, why would you do this to me, why now?" She bursts into tears.

"What are you talking about?"

"I SAW YOU! YESTERDAY, KISSING A GIRL AT THE THEME PARK" she yelled, making me shocked.

"Yeah Mingyu, you think you can hide it from me?" She says, crying.

She didn't let me hold her, you have no idea how much I wanted to pull her into my arms, but I couldn't.

"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me and I backed away" I say, softly.

"That doesn't change that you both still kissed" she cried even more.

"I-I'm sorry" I softly say.

"Sorry doesn't change what you did, get out" she says, layers of tears on one another.

"Please, JaeEun, don't do this" I beg her.

"GET OUT, WE'RE OVER" she yelled.

"No, no we're not" I say, tears rolling up in my eyes, "YES WE ARE. WE'RE DONE! LEAVE" she cries, she pushes me out of her room.

I let myself out of her home.

I get into my car and burst into tears.

Even though I seem tough. I am still human and humans cry.

I cry and yell.

JaeEun, I love you.

I sat there for a good 2 hours before leaving her home.

*At SEVENTEEN dorm*

I walk in, slamming the door shut, "woah, what's wrong with you?" S.Coups ask, I ignore him and walk straight to my room. I slam my room door too.

This is my biggest regret. My BIGGEST regret.

I see my glass vase, I grab it and throw it against my wall. I throw everything off my desk.

SeungCheol POV

"Guys, what are we going to do?" I say to the other members, we can hear Mingyu scream, yell and break stuff in his room.

"You should check on him" Jeonghan says, "what if he kills me?" I yell whisper, not loud enough for Mingyu to hear.

"Well someone has to" Jeonghan shrugs.

"Wonwoo" I look at Wonwoo, "you're close to Mingyu, he will tell you what's wrong" I say.

"Okay" Wonwoo doesn't hesitate. Wonwoo and Mingyu are close in SEVENTEEN so I trust Wonwoo to talk to him.

We all walk to the front of Mingyu's room, with Wonwoo at the very front.

"Just knock" I say, he knocks, but the yelling and smashing can still be heard.

I open the door, to Mingyu's room in as absolute mess.

He was still throwing stuff. I grab Wonwoo's shoulder, indicating that he should go in.

I drag the members away and left Wonwoo there.

"MINGYU" we head Wonwoo yell, "STOP" and again.

"Ah, hyung, I'm scared" Dino holds onto my arm. "Everything will be fine" I assure him.

Then we finally hear silence.

After an hour. Wonwoo walks into the living room.

"JaeEun broke up with him" Wonwoo says, quietly.

"Why?" I ask, "she saw Mingyu's ex-girlfriend kiss him. Remember EunBi, the obsessed girl in middle school? Yeah, her" Wonwoo finishes.

We all took a moment to take in the new information.

"Gosh, well then" Hoshi says.

We stay silent.

-

AUTHORS NOTE

So if you did not understand. JaeEun was the one who saw Mingyu and EunBi kiss, but left before Mingyu pulled away.

Thanks for reading :)

Idolfiction