{ chapter twenty }

JaeEun POV

"Alright class. This is your last day at school. You will be graduating next week so be sure to come to school and pick up your cap and gown" my homeroom teacher announced.

I was too tired to even listen. 

Rowoon and Mina have been staring at me, "Bwol? (What?)" I said, shocking them. 

"Why do you dark circles?" Mina asked, "I was too tired, I stayed up last night watching drama" I lied, I actually cried because of Mingyu. 

"Aish, you punk, you're lucky that today is the last day" Mina sigh and slopped back into her seat. 

I slouched my back onto the chair and crossed my arms, then waited for the dismissal bell to ring. 

I suddenly got a text message, I took out my phone, hoping that it will be Mingyu, but it wasn't.

Eomma: Hey darling, Appa and I will be home tonight at around 6pm so before then, get ready because we will be going out to dinner! I love you.

I replied back to Eomma's message,

Me: Ne, Eomma. I can't wait to see you, I've missed you and Appa so much.

It was true, I missed my parents so much. 

They would always be by my side if anything was to happen and lately they have been so busy with work and business trips that I rarely see them. 

I smile at Eomma's text and couldn't wait to see her and appa's face. 

*BELL RINGS*

The school bell rings, dismissing us from class. 

"Araso, class before you leave, I would like to thank you for all your hard work. You all have studied so much and as your homeroom teacher, I am very happy and proud. Be happy and do not fail from now on! Araso?" she says,

"Ne, seonsaeng-nim (yes, teacher)" the class replies back, "Okay, I will miss you and have a wonderful break" she finishes, dismissing us.

Mina, Rowoon and I were stopped at the door, "Tell Mingyu that he has been doing well this year. He has not been here recently because of his schedule so please pass on this message for him" the teacher says to us.

We said sure, and thanked her for the final time for the hard work she did for our class, then the 3 of us left the school grounds. 

"So, when are you guys going to get your cap and gown?" I asked them, Mina hummed as a sign of thinking, "Maybe Friday?" Rowoon replied, today was Tuesday so he was going to get his in 3 days.

"Maybe Monday, I don't know, I'll just get it whenever" Mina said, "okay, I will come with you Rowoon, on Friday" I said, he nodded in agreement. 

"Hey, let's have a sleepover tonight?" Mina suddenly spit out, "Oh, I can't. I have dinner plans with my parents, tomorrow?" I told them, "Alright, yeah, sure, tomorrow it is!" Mina jumps in joy and runs ahead of us. Rowoon and I just laugh.

I waved goodbye to Rowoon and Mina, then took another path to go home.

"Annyeong Unnie" I greet my maids when I reach home, they greet back and ask me about my day. 

"Let me make you something to eat" one of the maids said, but I quickly declined, "Ani (no), go rest, you have done so much lately" I took the stove out of her hands and gestured her to go rest in her room. 

She was hesitant at first, but agreed eventually. 

I put the stove back because I was going to go eat with my parents tonight.

Hm, fancy dress or casual outfit? I thought while I was strolling around my closet to find something perfect to wear, Eomma and Appa are always dressy and they do own a fashion company so, fancy it is, I came to an agreement. 

It was 5:45pm.

I quickly picked out my outfit and rushed my makeup and hair.

I wore a nice, white top, with opened arms and a cute high waisted shorts. I added a small cute pastel pink bag to complete my outfit. 

(image below)

"JaeEun darling" Eomma called out my name from downstairs, 

"Ne, I'm coming" I shouted back. 

I grabbed my phone and quickly met up with my parents downstairs, 

"you're gorgeous, fashion definitely runs in the family" Eomma says as I reached the bottom floor. 

"Kaja" Appa says, going out the door, to the car. 

When we reached the restaurant, Eomma and Appa reserved a table for us and we got seated.

It was definitely a fancy restaurant, the menu had a variety of selections to choose from and the beautiful art that laid on the walls matched the restaurant theme. 

The food was of course expensive but my parents were wealthy enough to pay for whatever we got. 

When we finished ordering, Eomma and Appa had news for me.

"So, JaeEun, Appa and I know that you don't like to spend a lot of money, so we decided to give you something" Eomma looked at Appa, indicating that he should finish her sentence.

He took something out from his pocket, "We got you a credit card. Since you are legal now, we wanted to give you this, so you can put your money in it and save it" he handed the card to me.

It had my name embedded into the credit card, I smiled at the sight. 

"Thank you so much" I looked up and thanked them, "anything for my princess" Appa said which made me more happy. 

My parent's don't often spoil me because I usually declined whatever they offered, but this is like a special gift, I always wanted a credit card and now I finally have my own. 

The 3 of us started talking about what happened when they had left for work and they told us what has happened during their trip. I also told them about Mingyu and they said that I should follow my heart. 

But, how am I meant to follow my heart if it is in a million pieces, which piece do I follow?

I thought about what they said and we continued to enjoy the night. 

I missed them so much and I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such loving and caring parents. 

The night was beyond perfect, it can't be described with words, all I have to say is, I love my parents to the moon and back. No matter what happens, I know that I can always come to them with my problems.

-

AUTHORS NOTE

Yas! Another chapter but this chapter focused more on Rowoon, Mina and JaeEun's parents. 

Thanks for reading.

Idolfiction