{ chapter three }

JaeEun POV

*ringring*~ my phone alarm goes off. I toss and turn to reach my phone that is on my bedside table. I unravel from my bed and I sloppy walk to my bathroom, I turn on the shower and just take a warm shower.

It is 7:00am and I am ready. I look through the mirror at my figure with the uniform on, I like the uniform, ver slick I wondered. I picked up my bag and headed downstairs. 

I go into my kitchen and make myself breakfast. My parents already left for work so it is just me, the maids and the drivers. 

Once I ate my breakfast, I go and tie up my shoes at the door. I stand back up straight and head out the door. I see my driver waiting for me at the front and I run to the car because of the cold breeze. 

We arrive at my school. I bid my driver goodbye and walk through the gates, before I reach the school doors, I remember that Ro Woon wanted us to go in together, so I turn around on my two feet and walk to the gates. 

"Annyeong JaeEun" Rowoon stands in front of me and waves, smiling. "oh gosh, you scared me" I said, holding my chest. "oh, mianhae", "it is okay, kaja" I pull him into the school. Once we both took a few steps in the school, all eyes are already shot at us, we both hear whisperings and see the other students' face reactions. 

We both stop and took a moment. Suddenly RoWoon pulls me with him. Once I knew it, we were standing in front of the principles office. Rowoon knocks, "come in", Rowoon opens the door and we both disappear into his office. 

"Annyeonghaseyo" Rowoon and I say in sync and bow 90 degrees to him. 

"Good Morning students" he replies, "Here is your timetables and locker combinations. Have a moment to take it all in and after I will show you both to your homerooms" he smiles. 

We leave his office to get our lockers setup. "oh, we are next to each other?" I surprisingly ask, "haha, I guess we are" he laughs. I put in the combination and the locker pops open, "woah, that is cool" I say. 

When I hear the bell ring, indicating for the start of homeroom, Rowoon and I walk to the principle office, once again. 

He takes us to our homerooms. Once we reached the first room, he turns around and says, "you two are in the same homeroom. Two students left recently due to personal reasons" and he knocks on the door.

The students inside quietens down and the principle walks inside, leaving Rowoon and I outside, we listen to his introduction. "So, Room 3. You have 2 new transfer students" I hear the students talking and whispering through my ears.

"please make them feel welcome" he finishes off and Rowoon and I walk in. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee JaeEun. Please take care of me" I bow to the class and finish my introduction. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Rowoon. Please take care of me" he bows. 

"Hello, JaeEun and Rowoon. There are 2 seats at the back, you two may sit there" the homeroom teacher says, he is really nice by the looks of it. 

I start walking to the back of the room with Rowoon trailing behind. 

*LUNCH BELL*

RoWoon POV

"JaeEun, lets go eat", she looks up at me. "mm, okay. I need to pack up first" she says, "its okay, I will wait" I sit back down at my seat. 

When she was down, she held her books in her hands and we both walked out of the class. "so, how do you feel about your first day?" I look at her and ask, "hm," she started to think, "it was okay" she replies.